[Closed]

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

[Closed]

Postby insanityking500 » Fri May 27, 2022 1:01 pm

Hello to all and thank you for taking your time to look at my commission idea! Before I get into it, I do want to say what will be included in this, just so you may get an idea of what I’m putting down and if you would be willing to do it or not.

- Loona from Helluva Boss as the prey
- A plant monster as the pred
- Bottom First
- Feet/paws
-Tentacles/pumps
- Breast milking
-Unwilling.

With these central themes out of the way, here is the commission idea I have:
Spoiler: show
For this idea, It will feature the character Loona from Helluva Boss (character reference below) getting eaten by a large hellish plant, could be something like a venus flytrap or even Audrey II depending on what you’d like. In terms of sequence, it is a single image shot of Loona being consumed ass-first, with the only things sticking out of the plant’s mouth being her head, her breasts, and the soles of her feet/paws. Lastly, there would be a tentacle going into Loona’s mouth, and there would be two transparent tentacles that is pumping her nipples.

That is the idea I have in regards to this! If you are unwilling to do anything in the commission then please tell me!

My preferred contact is to PM me on Eka, and I would like to see what you are capable of, such as your own references. Once contacted, we can discuss price and if my budget will allow. (I’m willing to accept flat colors or sketches if things such as shading will be too costly for me. Money is a bit tight right now so this may be the case).
insanityking500
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission