Looking to commission a story - M/M, incest, disposal

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking to commission a story - M/M, incest, disposal

Postby Geofax » Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:21 pm

Hey!

Pretty much as it says in the topic title.

I have an idea for a story that just won’t leave me alone so I’d like to commission it.

It would be M/M, father/son, with food TF, digestion and disposal.

I have a little bit of money ear marked for this at the end of the month.

Looking forward to discussing this more with someone!
Geofax
New to the forum

Re: Looking to commission a story - M/M, incest, disposal

Postby RedNastyFox » Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:51 pm

Sent a PM
RedNastyFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby axles » Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:44 am

I also sent you a pm. Not sure if you are still looking.
axles
Been posting for a bit

Postby WritingPony » Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:48 pm

I have been in talks with him.

He has been radio silent for days on end. I STRONGLY doubt they are truly invested.
WritingPony
New to the forum

Postby axles » Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:45 am

This is probably inappropriate to post and if this is not allowed please delete. But I'm just letting anyone know when it comes to this commissioner they only paid half of what was owed. They had convinced me to send them a quarter of the piece at a time and they would pay it but gave me the run around for the last one hundred dollars even after I sent them 75% of the piece. They ended up blocking me when the piece was completed after begging me to send them the piece and that they were trying to send the money at the time. Even going as far as saying that they "sent the money to the wrong person and are waiting for a refund" I refused to send the last bit until they were paid in full after that I was blocked Just be careful dealing with this person.
axles
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hiring for commission