LF writer for crossover fic (digestion, disposal, f/m)

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

LF writer for crossover fic (digestion, disposal, f/m)

Postby Thornfist » Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:12 pm

(Writers who can do great photoshop manips or 2 photorealistic, captioned drawings are especially appreciated. Where you can tell the incarnations are Uma Thurman and Tobey Maguire)

I was hoping to commission a story of Poison Ivy, specifically the version from Batman & Robin, voring Spider-Man, specifically the version from the Raimi trilogy. I would want it to be willing, with Ivy discovering Peter's fetish for being farted on, eaten and digested into poop and using it to dispose of him. Have a couple ideas for how she could find this out; could go undercover as Pamela Isley and find his internet history or could get it by means of her pheromone dust. Maybe it could even be a combination with him confessing his desire to be digested into her shit while she's farting her pheromones into his face.

I'd want very graphic/gory digestion that mixes extreme pain with extreme pleasure and a lot of focus on the feeling of satisfaction Ivy gets from dominating Peter. I'd also like the story to end with Ivy sending a devastated Mary Jane Watson a picture of Peter's remains after a detailed scat scene.

For those who can photoshop or would be willing to draw, I would like 2 photoshop manips (1 of Ivy with Spider-Man in her belly digesting, preferably with an internal view, but not required, and 1 of Ivy blowing her fresh pile, filled with bits of Peter's torn costume, a kiss), both of which with captions of Ivy's dialogue.

Willing to pay in the $45-76 range for a story around 4500-7600 words without said photoshop manips. For a story WITH said photoshop manips or photorealistic drawings, however, I would be willing to pay double that price.

Feel free to contact me in PMs or comment below if you have any interest!
Thornfist
Somewhat familiar

Re: LF writer for crossover fic (digestion, disposal, f/m)

Postby Thornfist » Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:03 pm

Bump
Thornfist
Somewhat familiar

Return to Hiring for commission