Seeking anime-styled artist to draw a Demon Slayer comic

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Seeking anime-styled artist to draw a Demon Slayer comic

Postby Nopm » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:39 pm

Greetings.

This post is rather simple. I'm looking for artists experienced with drawing anime style (preferably if it is their style of choice) to draw a comic using Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba) characters. This comic will include female pred, feeding, tummy worship, scat/urine disposal and maybe some nastier stuff such as scat eating. The last kink is something I haven't fully decided on yet.

Needless to say, you should be familiar with the source material. The words a certain character expresses can only be interpreted by their facial expressions and body movements (Nezuko), so just having me throw visual references at you won't quite do for nailing this one in particular.

My budget is flexible, since each artist has their own pricing scheme. The comic would include two pages, with as many panels in it as you are willing to make.

When doing payments upfront, I only pay half of the amount. If that's not how you do things, then this offer isn't for you. You're free to only send me the completed artwork once the final payment is cleared, though. I try to be fair.

If interested, please send me a forum PM or add me on Discord: Nopm#1877

When adding me on Discord, please make the effort to check to see if we share a server -- there is no need for you to add me if you can just message me directly.

I can pay you either using PayPal or crypto -- and I'd rather use the latter due to the lack of personally identifiable information that is involved in the transaction. I don't calculate PayPal fees for you. Include them in your quote.

If you're approaching me about putting me in a queue -- I am not interested. You should have a slot open and be able to start on my commission right away.

Lastly, for the love of God, please don't reply in this post. This kind of transaction should be discussed in private.
Nopm
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission