LF an Artist to draw a Long-term comic.

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

LF an Artist to draw a Long-term comic.

Postby TheOverlordz » Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:21 pm

Greetings folks! I have had no luck finding an artist willing to draw my ideas. (Primarily because of the content matter.) My hope is to find an artist's willing to draw a little here and there. It will be a project that can be expanded on over time. At least, this is my hope, and ultimate goal.

Tags that would fit the comic are as follow's: Cannibal, Cannibalisms, Loli, Snuff, Guro, Gore, Rape, Dolcett. Among others. But this gives you an idea.

Pricing. My hope is that the price can be kept at rate that I would have no problem funding a page, or a chapter, every month or so. However, I am aware quality equates to cost most of the time.

Artists experience. I of course would like the art to be appealing. Especially with such a project. However, with that said however. If I enjoy an artists style, I have no problem sticking with them as they grow their talent.

Idea. If you made it this far, you are probably anxious for the idea. However, It is something I would rather discus with interested parties over a PM. But with that said, here is an incredibly short snippet.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The over all "Idea" Is simply this, delivered in a question: How would a modern person react being injected into a world where sexuality was freely expressed. Life, Death, and Freedom was to be earned. And every living thing in the ecosystem was humanoid in appearance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question? Which question? The Question?

Among the infinite realities of creation, the name changes. Dependent upon who speaks its name, where, and at which point along the flow of time. Some refer to it as, Parallel Worlds. Some simply call it, The Multiverse. While yet others call it, The Strings of Time. For they know not, its true form.
However, among those enlightened enough to do more then merely pass through the veil, but break it. All, inevitably, adopt its true name. As it is written on the bones of those who, no sapient, can truly fathom the ultimate scope of. And the question is posed to them
It is here, on the river St'Yx, that an unremarkable world and its fragile people, set in their ways and inflexible, finds a curiosity. Undeterred in their ravenous quest for power and knowledge, they set out on a journey. One they are ill prepared to take.

"Wait, say that again?" The woman stares at the thin man standing in front of her. Her gaze darting around the three men standing in the dojo, as if they where opponents. The man standing at the front of the group adjusts his tie, clearly aware of his impromptu evaluation.

"I have a long term contractual job offer for you that starts at two hundred thousand, a year. However, I will need you to sign this None Disclosure Agreement before I am permeated to formally make the offer, or discus any details. The choice is yours. But I will tell you that there are others being made the same offer." The man holds out a thick packet of papers.

After tightening the colored fabric at her waist, the woman takes the offered papers. Rising her eyes from the papers, she glances around the sparsely populated Dojo, and sighs. "It's not like I have a pen laying-" Cutting herself off as she turns to see the lead man holding out a black pen with gold trim. "Ahhhh of course." She says as she takes the pen with a smirk. Handing the packet back to the thin man, she throws her hands in the air. "Now, can you please tell me why in the hell the government offering ME a job with that salary?" Quickly waving her hands she adds. "No wait, did you say long term? How long term?"

The man waits a moment, making sure he wouldn't be interrupted before explaining. "All I can tell you, before you accept the job, is that there is no definitive end date. You're qualifications came up in our search for potential personal. Hence the healthy wage." The thin man shifts his collar as he continues. "You will have a partner at your final destination. And your, assignment, will be information gathering." Accepting his pen back, he presses on. "Thank-you. We will provide transportation should you accept." The man finishes placing his pen back in his suit pocket before placing his hands behind his back, and waiting. The woman looks around the dojo, her gaze hanging on a desk in one corner. Envelopes and lose paper lay scattered over its surface. Spacing out for a moment, the woman returns to reality with a sigh before turning back to the thin man.

"I accept. When can I found out more about this, assignment?" She says as the thin man grows a faint grin in reply.

"You will have a long flight to be debriefed." He says, going to turn, but stops himself. "Oh, and. I suggest packing for an extended stay at your first destination. A government vehicle will be here on Friday to pick you up. If that gives you enough time, of course." The man says with a near emotionless expression.

Raising an eyebrow, the woman waits a moment, then replies. "Four days is plenty for me. Who will be my contact?" The man reforms his faint grin. "Agent Sigmore will accompany you to your initial destination. As well as debrief you. Good day Ma'am" The thin man nod's ever so slightly before hastily exiting the dojo.

"Who was that?" A man wearing similar garbs said as he walked up beside her. Looking up at him, she shrugs.

"Not sure. Hey. How would you feel about running the dojo for me?" The man raises an eyebrow.

"Sasha, what's going on? You're not kidding, I can tell." The man says as he follow's Sasha onto a mat.

"Just a miracle, that's all. Now, where where we?" The pair enter a measured stance as they both inch forward.

Also! If anyone has any suggestions for where I could find an artist, please let me know! Thank-you and Cheers!
TheOverlordz
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission