Looking a Artist for Commission Comic.

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking a Artist for Commission Comic.

Postby Bowyer2 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:29 pm

Hello everyone. I written a story of macro/micro female pred soft vore for a commission comic, and I hope to find if any artist that would do commission comic for around 10-15 per page. It's inspired by a premise of Smurfs and it's about a character of my own nicknamed Galatea (I'm still deciding a proper name for name). I did a drawing of her to give you a idea what she look like.

Galatea walk through the woods, that had few wooden warning signs about a strange noises, which many people thought to be ghosts. Wendy hears a strange noise coming from deeper part of the woods. She checks it and found a village of tiny people. These tinies are the size of strawberries. Galatea feel a sharp poke on her butt. She turn her to see two tinies, instigating her butt and poking with their staff. They don’t what it is and were unaware of Galatea looking down at them. One of them turns to hug her butt, find it nice and soft but is bounce of for how jiggly it is. Irritated, Galatea grabs two of them and punish them by eat both of them.

Galatea enjoys the squirming feeling of the tinies in her belly. She want more so she jumps out of the bushes. Many of tinies try to run and hide are hiding. Many lock their houses but proving to be useless as Galatea pick up the house, tear the roof up and pour them down to her mouth. The more she eats, the bigger and squirmier her belly is.

Galatea see a tiny woman run to a bigger house. As Galatea tear the roof up, she see a a bit larger tiny man protecting the girl. He’s a leader of the village. He wants to avenge his people and challenge Galatea, but Galatea just picks him up and throw him into her mouth. He tries hold up her mouth but Galatea is proving to be too much for him. Galatea gulp him down and he lands in her belly with a big plop. Causing her belly to bounces.

Galatea gets her prize, which is the tiny woman and eats her. She taught the tinies by playing with her belly. She sits down on a house for bit but she’s too heavy and the house is crush. She enjoys the feeling of the mice in her bulging belly. She gets up and dance away home after her best meal. Unaware that the last tiny person was hiding in the same house she sat on. S/he is now struck on her big jiggly butt.

If any artist is interested in making it into a comic, please let me know. Thank you.
Last edited by Bowyer2 on Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Looking a Artist for Commission Comic.

Postby Bowyer2 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:05 pm

I'm still open for any artist. Also I change my character a bit to improve her better.
Attachments
Galatea..jpg
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Looking a Artist for Commission Comic.

Postby DonkVore » Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:34 am

Hello, I am an artist who in the pure style of a bounty hunter is responding to the hiring posts that are published. I don't know if my style is to your liking but if it is, I am interested in drawing your idea; Here are my prices: https://aryion.com/g4/view/682795
DonkVore
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission