Looking for artist to comission new character from.

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking for artist to comission new character from.

Postby Zizg62 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:28 am

Hey! I'm in the market for an artist to make me a vore centric Togruta character (alien from starwars with the lil tendrils on their heads). Im looking for a basic refsheet with a budget of 40 bucks which is negotiable cause I know people charge more. I dont have any specific details in mind for the character because I like to let artists have free reign but I can provide details appon request. Feel free to dm me or contact me at Falconhoof#1337 on discord.
Zizg62
New to the forum

Re: Looking for artist to comission new character from.

Postby LavvieTheKitsune » Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:30 pm

I sent a friend request on Discord!
LavvieTheKitsune
New to the forum

Postby DonkVore » Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:27 am

Hello, I am an artist who in the pure style of a bounty hunter is responding to the hiring posts that are published. I don't know if my style is to your liking but if it is, I am interested in drawing your idea; Here are my prices: https://aryion.com/g4/view/682795
DonkVore
New to the forum

Postby BellaCantabella » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:05 am

Zizg62 wrote:Hey! I'm in the market for an artist to make me a vore centric Togruta character (alien from starwars with the lil tendrils on their heads). Im looking for a basic refsheet with a budget of 40 bucks which is negotiable cause I know people charge more. I dont have any specific details in mind for the character because I like to let artists have free reign but I can provide details appon request. Feel free to dm me or contact me at Falconhoof#1337 on discord.

Heya!
I sent a friend request on discord. Just returning to Eka's after a while of just drawing to myself.
I have some older drawings up on my gallery but if you want to see some more recent examples of line art and colours I can send some refs in DM's.

I'm super jazzed to be involved in the process of character design (having studied literature and such) and like,

I spend a lot of time just working on and fleshing out characters And their visual designs of course. Let me know if you're still looking for an artist!

BellaCantabella#9442
BellaCantabella
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission