Looking for artists to draw my characters! (I have refs)

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking for artists to draw my characters! (I have refs)

Postby Doomguts » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:23 am

Hello!
I'm looking to commission artists to draw my characters in scenes from fics I've uploaded. As of this posting, I've only uploaded a handful, but this will be a long-standing request. I also would love to commission fanart of a few characters I like from various medias and franchises. If you're good at drawing slob, gross internals, and a handful of other things, message me!
Doomguts
New to the forum

Re: Looking for artists to draw my characters! (I have refs)

Postby Anvitzi » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:31 am

Sounds interesting :D

I'm not the best at doing internals, but I'm getting to draw slobs recently because of some commissions. If you want we could talk :3

Last bumped by Doomguts on Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:31 am.
Anvitzi
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission