(closed)

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

(closed)

Postby sevensix » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:01 pm

Post was previously in violation of site's Term of Service.
You may not post material that solicits funds, or that advertises or solicits goods or services.
Last edited by sevensix on Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:33 pm, edited 17 times in total.
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Re: Seeking support for consensual digestion project(s)

Postby Mimesis » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:05 pm

I'd highly recommend actually choosing which artists you are going to commission before you start looking for others to fund you, cause otherwise it often becomes a mess of different people wanting to fund different artists with different ideas, till it becomes a mess of no one knowing what anyone is actually getting.
Mimesis
New to the forum

Postby sevensix » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:19 pm

Mimesis wrote:I'd highly recommend actually choosing which artists you are going to commission before you start looking for others to fund you, cause otherwise it often becomes a mess of different people wanting to fund different artists with different ideas, till it becomes a mess of no one knowing what anyone is actually getting.

Fair point, but at the same time, I don't want to promise art from an artist I haven't secured a commission slot with, or ask an artist for a slot I'm not sure I'll be able to pay for. I'm not trying to sell votes on content or artists; just hoping for support and possibly advice for ideas I already have.
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Postby sevensix » Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:54 pm

sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Postby sevensix » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:17 pm

Should probably mention that the page is an unauthorized continuation of a series by Shattersilver. Original pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Postby WritingPony » Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:49 pm

Don't even bother with this individual.

They'll waste your time interrogating you for days on end and then deny for seneless vague reasoning. Often contradictory of past clientelle history.

ARTIST BEWARE. ACCEPT THIS PERSON AT YOUR OWN RISK.
WritingPony
New to the forum

Postby sevensix » Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:38 pm

WritingPony wrote:Don't even bother with this individual.

They'll waste your time interrogating you for days on end and then deny for seneless vague reasoning. Often contradictory of past clientelle history.

Please post evidence for this claim.
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Return to Hiring for commission