LF artist to draw Anthro wolf eating Anthro cat (M/M)

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

LF artist to draw Anthro wolf eating Anthro cat (M/M)

Postby anyonarex » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:22 pm

I'm looking for a drawing of the vore scene in part one of this RP log: https://aryion.com/g4/view/668500

to more briefly summarise: A male cat anthro (Vincent) and a male wolf anthro (Arc) discover that they have feelings for each other, one thing leads to another and after a little romp the cat ends up inside his canine boyfriend. X3 I'm looking for an artist who can bring this scene to life, be that during the vore or post vore, sketch/coloured/comic, whatever ideas you have throw them at me and i'll see. :p My soft budget for this is €70 and my hard budget is a €100. This commission will feature bulges, fatal digestion, an internal perhaps and maybe some belching.

https://imgur.com/a/XttbwdB some rough ideas of what the characters look like and how they vary in body type and size. Basically Vincent is a fat, sweet guy and Arc is a lean, muscled cat-killing machine. X3 The story has some descriptions as well so if you want I can pull them out and send them along too.

Let me know if you're interested and we can discuss the finer details. DM me here or on discord at #Anyonarex5855

Last bumped by anyonarex on Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:22 pm.
anyonarex
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Hiring for commission