Looking for multiple very curvy Character references

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking for multiple very curvy Character references

Postby SweetCheese » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:35 am

I have a few characters I'd love to get references of. Pretty much all of them would be rather curvy girls, girls with a cock, or femboys. I'll update the list periodically on things I'll need more.
Generally, I'm looking for either an anime style, or comic styled artist - not inclined towards realism in my preference for art.
I'd only need a flat color image for each with no background, just to show a reference, BUT if you're willing to do more after the reference - I'd love talking more and probably giving them a vore-filled belly, or something rather slice-of-life to suit different RP and writing environments.

----

Characters:

1.) 7' tall Elven girl with purple hair. Very curvy hourglass figure. Bubbly personality and hypersensitive to touch.
2.) 10' tall mini-giant girl, with a slightly chubby frame and large boobs. Timid personality.
3.) A femboy dragon-demi with cocoa toned skin, a fat ass, lightly toned abs, a huge package and huge fat tail. Scaly patches across his body. Cocky, smug attitude.

If you are interested in drawing one of the above, send me a PM of either the character(s) you're interested in most, or the ones you're more comfortable with drawing. I will provide more info, references, and design in Private messages. Prefer working through Paypal, and paying after the initial sketch. It would help to also provide your commission info and prices.

Thank you very much, and I'm always open to chat as well.
SweetCheese
Somewhat familiar

Return to Hiring for commission