Completed!

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Completed!

Postby coop500 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:23 am

As the title says, I am looking for a writer to hire, for a clean, SFW vore story! It'd be a fanfic of one of the following canon characters as the predator. I'll include a short dribble on why they have vore abilities if they normally shouldn't (aside from one character in which I don't mind just fudging it) or if you want to use your own reasoning, I'm okay with that too!

I require the story to be non-fatal or endo, meaning no digestion or harm to the prey. I am okay with and even appreciate a bit of fear at first though, for realism sake, especially if the predator is naturally intimidating. But willing/comfortable for the prey in the end please~

Pricing: I don't have a hard-set budget for this, so just lay your prices down and we'll work something out! I was aiming for around 3000 to 5000 words, but depending in your prices this can be adjusted. I can also offer my own writing services + USD. I prefer working through Paypal and do not mind paying up front, half or full.

Fandom/Pred list: I adore them equally, so just let me know which one you wish to do!

Stargate Atlantis: John Sheppard (spores from an alien plant gave him a second stomach and ability to swallow others)
Lucifer: Lucifer Morningstar (He's the Devil, he can eat folks XD)
Vampyr: Jonathan Reid (Vampire, prey does contain blood so his curse doesn't reject them)
Dragon Age: Origins: Alistair (perhaps a grey warden ability, hidden due to not wanting to get in trouble?)
The Mentalist: Patrick Jane (This one I am tossing logic out the window for lol. But if you have an idea to explain it then AWESOME)

The prey would be a young female human (or elven for DA;O) child. Not for any sexual or inappropriate reason, but just for one of these fellows to protect/comfort the little one in his belly. Depending on the predator, plot and what you're more comfortable writing, it can either be "samesize" (more like half size since she's a child and the preds are adults) or macro/micro, where the girl is a tiny of around 2-3 inches tall. Can also do something like 1/4ths the pred's size too! (Probably my personal favorite).

Quick list TLDR requirements:
M/F
Canon character predator
Non-sexual/clean story
Safe oral vore
Is okay with writing child prey in clean/safe scenarios

I have plot ideas for each character but I don't wanna clog this first post with them. So just let me know which character you're interested most in writing about and we can discuss the plot! The basic idea/theme will be the predator protecting/comforting the prey, or just keeping her safe and snug inside of him.

I would prefer if you knew of the fandom/character you are writing about but it's not required if you're willing to do the research! I also don't mind helping you out with some of the lore or whatever needed for the plot.

I like vore in a cuddly, comfy, gentle way and would greatly appreciate that vibe/theme for the vorish parts of the story.

This won't be first come first hire, I want to select carefully on who I end up hiring. But I will let you know ASAP if I do want to hire you or not, because I know being left hanging in silence with a 'possible maybe client' is a bit irritating lol.

Uhm... I dunno what else I need to cover, so I guess, if you're interested or have any questions, feel free to ask! Either in the comments, PMs or at my discord at @Wholesome Vore Writer (Coop)#5556

First time making one of these posts so I apologize if it's a bit janky.
Last edited by coop500 on Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Re: Seeking Writer For Wholesome Vore Fic

Postby coop500 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:24 pm

Still looking for writers! If anyone else is out there.
coop500
???

Re: Seeking Writer For Wholesome Vore Fic

Postby coop500 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:57 pm

Still looking as of 1/28
coop500
???

Return to Hiring for commission