Completed

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Completed

Postby Komodorazor » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:19 am

I am currently looking for a skilled and detailed writer that is interested in writing a part 3 to my story the Private Bite. I was hoping the word count would be around 9k words and I am willing to pay $95. It will basically be a follow up to the first two stories. It will involve a lot of kinks, such as hyper, transformation, expansion, sex and lewdness. If you are interested please pm for more details.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/541204

https://aryion.com/g4/view/670330
Last edited by Komodorazor on Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Komodorazor
---

Re: Lookinng for a writer to write a part 3 to my series

Postby ConceptCorner01 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:50 pm

So I see you've bumped this a while ago, but I was wondering if you're still interested in hiring a writer. I've only two examples on my page so far, but if you want to read those and see if they're up to your story, I would be happy to oblige. Commission info on the page. Thanks!
ConceptCorner01
Been posting for a bit

Re: Lookinng for a writer to write a part 3 to my series

Postby Komodorazor » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:42 am

Mariofreak94 wrote:So I see you've bumped this a while ago, but I was wondering if you're still interested in hiring a writer. I've only two examples on my page so far, but if you want to read those and see if they're up to your story, I would be happy to oblige. Commission info on the page. Thanks!

Thanks for the offer. Someone already took the commission, apologies for that. Though I will keep you in mind in the future.
Komodorazor
---

Return to Hiring for commission