Completed

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Completed

Postby Keahilani » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:01 pm

Hello, I am seeking an artist to help me turn my OC idea from writing into art. I'm looking for an anime-ish style. The character is a demi-human male, with certain vulpine features. He's androgynous. The character design isn't too complex, will definitely provide much more extensive detail when talking directly with artist.
Offering to pay in full up front. This will be my first time commissioning on here, but not my first time commissioning something in general.
Will be seeking both a SFW and NSFW version of the sheet. With at least 3 facial expressions. Front and back of body. Genital close up is fine but not necessary.
Budget is $150 US, via PayPal.

If I choose not to take your offer, please don't take it personally. I have a specific art style in mind for the character sheet.
If you're interested in helping me out, much more detail will be provided.

Thank you for your time and possible interest.
Last edited by Keahilani on Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keahilani
New to the forum

Re: Seeking artist for new OC reference/character sheet.

Postby Lunara » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:18 pm

Hello ^^ if you like, you can see my art gallery!
I would like to work on your idea, I find it interesting, have a good day <3 :-D
Lunara
New to the forum

Re: Seeking artist for new OC reference/character sheet.

Postby Keahilani » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:24 am

Lunara wrote:Hello ^^ if you like, you can see my art gallery!
I would like to work on your idea, I find it interesting, have a good day <3 :-D

Thank you for the interest, I've already accepted an offer though.
However we may be able to work together in the future.
Thank you again~
Keahilani
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission