Seeking additional artist for game over images(closed)

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Seeking additional artist for game over images(closed)

Postby reclusenutcase » Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:59 pm

Gosh I hope I'm using the right channel for this.

The description is self evident. Trying to conclude my game of Twilight vs: but was looking into expediting the process by seeking another artist to help with the game over images. All images would be MLP style, full color, shaded, and would be without background.

The intention is 5 images planned with most having Princess Celestia, and Twilight sparkle.

If any artists feels interested, feel free to hit me up via PM or message here.

There is another artist helping with this project as well and I have her linked below

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/bamboogecko/

Anyone interested in what the game is I have it linked below.

https://gamejolt.com/games/twilightbossfighter/447226
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Hiring for commission