Hiring for Art Commission - 2 Page Sequence F/F and M/F

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Hiring for Art Commission - 2 Page Sequence F/F and M/F

Postby ElCavalerio » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:55 am

Greetings whoever chooses to pay mind to this post. First let me say that while my forum account lacks activity, I have been a long time lurker on these boards and am an active roleplayer in the chatroom under the handle https://rp.aryion.com/profile/Chevalier_ .

I am wanting to commission a two-part sequence involving F/F and M/F content, that can ideally be completed before the month's end as a gift for my girlfriend's birthday. It will involve her and my merfolk OCs and one other character, more than likely Princess Zelda as she is one of her favorite characters ever.

If this premise interests you enough to consider accepting my offer please message me in PMs so that we may discuss finer details, pricing and payment. Thank you kindly for your time and interest!
Handsome Male Pred Seeks Delectable Dames to Devour: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=36479
ElCavalerio
Been posting for a bit

Re: Hiring for Art Commission - 2 Page Sequence F/F and M/F

Postby Drierm » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:52 am

I may attempt it for the mere sake of making someone smile... no promises though... I am very busy with numerous other works... <3

Anyroad, if I do create your artwork, I will be sure to message you with it and you can pay what you feel for it... though, as I have on my listing for payment, I truly do work for love...

Please, feel free to message me the details... *fades away...*
Drierm
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission