Writing Commissions Open!~

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Writing Commissions Open!~

Postby Veksor » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:11 pm

Hello everyone! I'm a long-time user of this site and a passionate writer, who has done several commissions in the past. I love hearing about other people's ideas and trying my best to bring 'em to life!

Some examples can be found here, in my gallery: https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Veksor

I'm a lesbian IRL, so I love F/F. I also really love unbirth, anal vore, feral, and reluctant preds! But I'm happy to write just about anything. My only solid "no's" are rape, incest, or underaged things.

I might ask a lot of questions to try to make the story as accurate to your fantasy as possible. If you dislike something, I'm always able and willing to make edits!

I'm in need of money to help support my college endeavors, paying for textbooks and tuition and food and all that sorta stuff. I also really want Cyberpunk 2077 LOL. Therefore, I'm currently charging 10$/1000 words, with the max story limit being 3000 words (but I'll write more for free if I feel like I can't wrap it up adequately within 3000.) I'll write half of the story, receive payment via Venmo, and then send the full story--that way we both feel secure about the exchange.

If you can't afford that, PM me and we can maybe talk something out that's in your budget! :)

So, if you're at all interested in commissioning me, please feel free to send a PM! I'd absolutely love to work with you! :D Thanks you so much!

~Veksor
Veksor
New to the forum

Re: Writing Commissions Open!~

Postby SuperKirby » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:13 pm

I would absolutely love to commission you at some point in the future! Are you by any chance comfortable with sentient fat?
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby Veksor » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:20 pm

SuperKirby wrote:I would absolutely love to commission you at some point in the future! Are you by any chance comfortable with sentient fat?

Thank you for your interest! :D

I've never written sentient fat, but it sounds like a really fun (and frankly pretty hot) concept and I'd be happy to try it!
Veksor
New to the forum

Postby SuperKirby » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:06 am

Awesome!

If you’re open to discussing ideas, feel free to PM me.
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby unicorn » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:07 am

Are you still open for these? I'm definitely interested, though i probably waited too long to say so x.x

And i've never used venmo... can i use a debit card to pay via venmo? (that would actually be optimal since my paypal is a little low on funds at the moment)
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Veksor » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:01 am

unicorn wrote:Are you still open for these? I'm definitely interested, though i probably waited too long to say so x.x

And i've never used venmo... can i use a debit card to pay via venmo? (that would actually be optimal since my paypal is a little low on funds at the moment)

Thank you for your interest! Yes, these are still open, and debit cards can be used to pay via Venmo. I'm in the process of setting up a paypal, too, if that's preferable. I'd love a PM if you're interested!
Veksor
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission