Need a sprite artist

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Need a sprite artist

Postby J3DGTS » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:58 pm

Hello, I'm currently working on a new vore game. Only issue is I have no talent when it comes to making sprites. The sprite sheets I need would require a lot of work. It would need basic idle animation, walking animation, attack animation, hurt animation, and dead animation. The style would be similar to RPG Maker sprites (no the game isn't an RPG maker game, it's unity. I'd be willing to pay a good chunk of money per sprite and I'd need multiple sprites. Time isn't an issue as I'll be working on this for awhile. May or may not finish it, but I'd like to have sprites ready. If you're interested, please PM me with some example works and how much youd like to be paid. :)
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Re: Need a sprite artist

Postby BadlyDrawnDedede » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:27 pm

Hey, there's a really good sprite artist I know that goes by the name of AllitheMeal. You might wanna check em' out if you have the chance!
Bang! Bang! Bang! Pull my Devil Trigger!
BadlyDrawnDedede
Somewhat familiar

Postby NightRoller » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:38 pm

Is this something that might be worth following if we're interested in seeing how the game development progresses? Or is it not firmly decided enough for that?
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby thefattestL » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:26 pm

what kind of pixel art are you looking for? most of my work that I've posted here is of digital art but I like to do pixel art too occasionally.
thefattestL
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hiring for commission