[TAKEN] Hiring an artist to draw Macro Slappy Squirrel Vore

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

[TAKEN] Hiring an artist to draw Macro Slappy Squirrel Vore

Postby MaverickAventura » Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:19 pm

Good day to you fellow artists.

Are you looking to earn some £££/$$$/€€€ (delete as appropriate) ?

If so, I'd like to say that I'm hiring an artist to commission some Macro art. It's a bit more complex than the previous ones I've hired from here but I'll do my best to explain the idea:

A macro Slappy Squirrel sucking/shoving a Dutch NS ICNG train into her vag, with her saying "New Generation? Whatcha gonna call the new one once I'm done with these, then?!"

I'm looking for a decent amount of detail on said train too. At the very least, the headlights and colours should be clearly seen but other than that, I won't be too harsh.

Some pose ideas I had included these two: https://e621.net/posts/21673
https://e621.net/posts/2116298

And regarding pricing, I'll be keeping my actual budget discreet to prevent overcharging and to adhere to the artist' commission price list. However, I'm unlikely to spend anything higher than triple digits. If you'd want to take this up, do send me a PM. I'll be curious to hear back from you!

[This is a 'first come, first served' commission. Any questions or quires, please don't hesitate to PM me. I can respond quite fast.]
I love Vacuum vore! You can join my friend's Vacuum Vore Discord here: https://discord.gg/AxF9MWvbTr

One man's Lidl is another man's Waitrose.
MaverickAventura
Somewhat familiar

Return to Hiring for commission