Looking for artist to make movie-accurate character sheets

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking for artist to make movie-accurate character sheets

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:00 am

I'm looking for an artist to create reference sheets for specific characters from a movie:

An American Tail: Fievel Goes West

Miss Kitty

and Tanya Mousekewitz

Money isn't that big of an issue, although I would prefer it be around the 100's in US dollars.

Art has to be movie-accurate.

Paypal address will be provided upon verification and price agreement in PMs.
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for artist to make movie-accurate character shee

Postby MrAramax » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:54 pm

Are you still looking for artist?
From drawing anime characters on the classroom desk to this... not gonna lie, a surprise to be sure but a welcome one
MrAramax
New to the forum

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:35 pm

Let me reiterate that I need these reference sheets to be movie-accurate. If anyone knows of any artists who can pull it off, even outside of this site, send me a link.
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Suka2man » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:19 am

OrcaVoreIsBestVore wrote:Let me reiterate that I need these reference sheets to be movie-accurate. If anyone knows of any artists who can pull it off, even outside of this site, send me a link.

I could start it and send you a document with the progress and you tell me if its good or not. I understand you want it to be movie accurate 100%.
Suka2man
New to the forum

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:14 am

Suka2man wrote:
OrcaVoreIsBestVore wrote:Let me reiterate that I need these reference sheets to be movie-accurate. If anyone knows of any artists who can pull it off, even outside of this site, send me a link.

I could start it and send you a document with the progress and you tell me if its good or not. I understand you want it to be movie accurate 100%.

Alright. Just send me a link to this file in your PM once you're done. I'm basically looking for a turnaround and some body and face poses, similar to this:

OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Return to Hiring for commission