Unique Story Idea for Female Pred/Male Dragon Prey

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Unique Story Idea for Female Pred/Male Dragon Prey

Postby deleten2659gh » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:45 pm

Hello all!

Hope all is well! I am here with an...odd idea. Perhaps some remember posting here a long time ago-and to those who were not able to commission the first time around, here is another chance!

I will contact whoever who is interested in the idea with the specific narrative details, as there is definitely more, and would occupy a huge chunk of this post, but I have an idea for a story which has been being present in my mind for a long time. I just shortened them for brevity's sake. Here are the basic deets/requirements.

Characters
-Female human mother Pred
-Son prey (early to mid 20's), human/transformation into dragon

Setting
Briefly modern 21st word-then most in alternative fantasy realm.

Kinky deets
- Fatal Unwilling Oral vore
-digestion
-gas
-implied disposal
- good belly descriptions and descriptions of pred's body
-Endo (back and forths between pred and prey after vore)
-Slight infantilization
-Taunting

Like I said, there is a story arc I had in to tie everything together, and there is more to discuss. I should note, though there is a mother/son relationship here-I am expressly not thinking any explicit sexual encounters here at all. To those who are interested, you can post here or send me a PM! I have a discord as well, if that makes conversation more convenient. As far as payment, I am pretty flexible and cannot really think of a cap at the moment. Of course that can be discussed a bit more.

Thank you to all who are read this! I look forward to hearing back from folks!

-Vain
deleten2659gh
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission