Unbirth/Vaginal vore writing

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Unbirth/Vaginal vore writing

Postby ilmorrisdelrighi » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:13 am

Hello everyone!
I'm not new to Eka's, but it's maybe the third time I ever wrote something :D to actually commission another person requires a certain courage!

I'm searching for a writer to turn some of my fantasies into actually readable stories. They are almost all human unbirth and vaginal vore, with femdom, hunting and teasing, and finally ending with weight gain, breast and butt expansion, lactation, implied disposal (or not?) and back on the road for another hunt.

Even if I've put a whole lotta tags up here, I'll admit I'm more than happy to be guided and hear your opinion, I'm very willing to discuss :)

Initially looking for singular commission, maybe with more to potentially follow. Don't mind at all posting them to the gallery given the scarcity of our favourite materials.

I'm all in for half upfront, and half at delivery!

Feel free to message me but don't worry if I take a little to answer, I'm online roughly every two/three day

Hope you have a nice day, even with this pandemic going on! Later
ilmorrisdelrighi
New to the forum

Re: Unbirth/Vaginal vore writing

Postby WritingPony » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:26 am

Hello. I am interested. Please reply to my PM.
WritingPony
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission