LF writer for RPG Maker Game

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

LF writer for RPG Maker Game

Postby eatme1234 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:54 pm

Hello there! I am currently looking for a writer to write some scenes for my RPG Maker game known as Shrunken Life. If you have never seen this game before, you can check out the forum here. The game has the following content:
- Giantess
- Oral Vore
- Breast Vore
- Anal Vore
- Unbirth
- Non-fatal crushing
- Various other giantess/tiny activities.

The game will never contain any of the following:
- Scat
- Guro
- Male Pred

Only the vore scenes need writing, any story elements I can write myself. For each scene I can provide guidelines as to what I need, such as what personality a certain character should have. For some scenes I will also need a few one liners, which are lines a certain predator will say at random depending on certain variables (Very simple, they would just be one-two sentence(s) long). There are no due dates for each story, and work you are free to choose which character/scenes you'd like to make. As I have other projects, work will be greatly spread out, but you can choose to stay for as many stories as you'd like.

It would be a huge bonus if you have (or at least have experience with) RPG Maker MV, as you can add the text in yourself. If you know how to use the program but don't have it, I can provide you with the program.

Being that this is my first time commissioning stories, I don't know of a set payment. If you are interested, you are free to DM me here, and we can hopefully negotiate a fair price. I look forward to working with you.
eatme1234
Participator

Re: LF writer for RPG Maker Game

Postby Delta32123 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:08 pm

I'd certainly be interested! I'm rather busy with real life at the moment, but I've always considered writing a talent of mine! I've dabbled slightly in RPG maker, though that was the 3DS version, so I doubt that really applies. That said, I do have some programming and game design experience, so I'm sure I could figure it out. Feel free to message me if you want more info on my end.
Delta32123
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission