Looking for cock vore artist to commission

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking for cock vore artist to commission

Postby ktezera » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:18 pm

Myself and a friend want to buy art of her and two of my characters. The characters are a wolf, a kobold, and a hyena. I can post ref sheets once requested. but we're looking for a cock vore and sex commission
ktezera
New to the forum

Re: Looking for cock vore artist to commission

Postby UnforsakenFantasy » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:08 am

ktezera wrote:Myself and a friend want to buy art of her and two of my characters. The characters are a wolf, a kobold, and a hyena. I can post ref sheets once requested. but we're looking for a cock vore and sex commission

What're you willing to pay for it?
UnforsakenFantasy
Participator

Re: Looking for cock vore artist to commission

Postby axiabetty » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:18 am

My commissions are on discount right now for fable related theme/inspiration...
Or you can ask for normal NSFW art...
Traditional or digital, paypal only!
Depending on different things, prices start from 1€-5€
Vore, Gore, BDSM and KINKY Commissions OPEN!
Traditional and Digital, look at My Prices and My Gallery
♡ENJOY and THANKS♡
axiabetty
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hiring for commission