[CLOSED] Looking for artist to draw Paddington Vacuum Vore

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

[CLOSED] Looking for artist to draw Paddington Vacuum Vore

Postby MaverickAventura » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:00 pm

After the success of the last comm hire post, I have decided to create another one here. :)

Greetings! I am looking for an artist who would be willing to draw some silly vacuum cockvore involving Paddington Bear wearing a maid outfit (similar to a previous com I got involving him.) I'd like him to be in a bedroom with his out-of-control dick accidentally sucking up all the junk in the room with a worried expression on his face. Posing wise, I think something like this (ignoring the macro) could work: https://i.imgur.com/cZpx0zX.jpg

We can discuss prices in PM's but I am willing to pay no more than £75/€85/$100 with marginal room for negotiations. Payment via PayPal only due to logistical reasons prohibiting me from using Cheques or Western Union lol

Any other queries unrelated to taking it up can be either PM'd or asked below in the thread. As always, first come first served!
I love Vacuum vore! You can join my friend's Vacuum Vore Discord here: https://discord.gg/AxF9MWvbTr

One man's Lidl is another man's Waitrose.
MaverickAventura
Somewhat familiar

Return to Hiring for commission