LF Writer for Story- M/M, Young Pred and Prey, Diapers

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

LF Writer for Story- M/M, Young Pred and Prey, Diapers

Postby Rexfeeney » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:14 pm

Hello everyone,

I am looking for someone who is up for writing a story based around cartoon characters that deals with underage characters, m/m, diapers, full tour, and something called diaper stuffing which I will explain in the spoiler.I'm also gonna list a few cartoons I was thinking of for this as well.If you don't see any you know still feel free to pm me, I have seen a ton so I might know one that you know well enough to write about.

Spoiler: show
Cartoons: Hey Arnold, Rocket Power, MLAATR, FHFIF, Phineas and Ferb, KND, and others. Diaper stuffing is the act of one character, who is wearing a diaper, stuffing another character fully inside their diaper with the one being stuffed inside being either normal size or shrunk

If interested please PM me or leave a reply, I'm very flexible on the cost. I would however like to see some previos works just to see how you write if at all possible.
Rexfeeney
Somewhat familiar

Re: LF Writer for Story- M/M, Young Pred and Prey, Diapers

Postby WritingPony » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:00 am

Sent a PM, just so you know.
WritingPony
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission