LF artist artist that can draw my anthro deer!

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

LF artist artist that can draw my anthro deer!

Postby Zizg62 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:25 pm

Heyo! i was looking for an artist that can draw my anthro deer Vinny post-digestion with super fluffy thighs.

I want a full body colored (shading optional depending on price) With a chibi version of him with a full stomach with a nameless prey in the corner, and the full image being him post digestion.

My budget is capped at 40 bucks but im open to negotiation.

Please pm or reply here! thank you so much
Attachments
dcn8wh8-f54fd6a6-e228-4603-a6ec-51c02822eeae.jpg
Zizg62
New to the forum

Re: LF artist artist that can draw my anthro deer!

Postby DrakeX » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:44 am

hi there, i believe i could do this for you, and my prices are within your budget https://www.furaffinity.net/journal/9494633/ let me know if you are interested
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: LF artist artist that can draw my anthro deer!

Postby sugarygulp » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:40 pm

I'm not sure if you're still looking for an artist, if you are however I'm interested in working for you. Here is my price sheet: https://aryion.com/g4/view/597859
I could draw what you're looking for for $25 flat coloring, or $35 shaded. Please PM me if you're interested :)
sugarygulp
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hiring for commission