LF Commissions

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

LF Commissions

Postby Rowigrath » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:19 pm

Hello! The name's Rowigrath, and I'm looking for a few commissions of my character Rowi. I do have picture references of him in my gallery, but allow me to describe him, as there are some bits and pieces of Rowi that are not shown in the pictures I currently have.

Rowi is a 6'8" tall blonde human with red eyes and pale skin. He has what one could call a "dad bod": meaning, he's got solid muscle in his arms, legs, and chest, but he has a bit of a pudgy gut. Occasionally he'll lose some weight while taking a break from eating people, but most of the time, he's got a decent belly that he proudly sports. As mentioned before, he is physically strong, his arms and legs carrying decent muscle. Nothing over the top, of course: he is only human... or is he? (Short answer, no, but he likes to pretend he is.) He's often wearing gray sweatpants and a colorful t-shirt (his favorite color is red), but he has also managed to fit into a pair of jeans on occasion... though that will become less and less likely to occur considering how much he puts away on a regular basis.

Rowi's hips are quite wide, and he has an ass to match, courtesy of many... volunteers~ He's also packing some serious heat between his legs, as he is a major fan of cock vore, and all that goes with it. As he is usually wearing sweatpants, they do have a bit of a tight grip around his lower half, leaving little to the imagination both in the front and in the back.

Rowi also has incredibly sharp teeth that aren't human. Indeed, his teeth are akin to shark's teeth: long, sharp, and quite dangerous. He doesn't use them- except for Halloween, but that's another story- voraciously, but he does enjoy smiling at prey he has cornered, or to intimidate others with his bear-trap grin. And as he is a predatory switch, he can open his mouth pretty wide, giving him quite the big smile and allowing him to show off his teeth... and to give a (un)lucky person a nice, deep view of his maw and gullet before sending them down there.

Anyways, commission-wise, I am looking for the following: a mawshot, a shot or two of Rowi's butt, a shot or two of Rowi's dick and balls, and a vore pic. As for the vore pic, I am undecided if I want a cock vore piece, an oral vore piece, or one of each, but I know I would at least like some sort of vore-related picture.

Update: I have paid for a mawshot commission. As such, I am no longer looking for a mawshot piece, but the rest of the commissions I am looking for are still available.

I don't expect just one person to manage all of the pieces, of course: I know some people prefer doing just vore-related pics, some prefer non-lewd pieces, etc. As such, I am willing and happy to talk shop with anyone interested in any of the commissions I am looking for. I will of course keep this post updated when commissions have been accepted.

I do look forward to working out details with whomever decides to accept the commission, and I hope everyone involved has a good time with the commissions! Thank you, and have a good day.
Rowigrath
Been posting for a bit

Re: LF Commissions

Postby xXNatsumeraXx » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:04 am

Hi! I open for commissions! Here are my prices
You can more of my work on my gallery!
I will leave you a cockvore drawing i made some days ago uwu !: https://aryion.com/g4/view/615065
Attachments
00000.png
xXNatsumeraXx
New to the forum

Re: LF Commissions

Postby gabimatos » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:09 pm

Hello my commissions are open.
here's my prices.
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... =gabimatos
here my gallery.
https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/gabimatos
gabimatos