[Official] Animated vore emoji, discord server logo needed!!

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

[Official] Animated vore emoji, discord server logo needed!!

Postby Eka » Fri May 01, 2020 5:36 pm

As title [Official] Animated vore emoji, discord server logo needed!!

Our discord server, (information here ) has reached 15 boost, that means we need the following:

We will accept exclusive icon only. Which means we are hiring (to clarifies, we are paying) artists who will be willing to make those. If anyone has the capacity for this please let me know. Suggestion on what to make is also welcome here. Questions are also welcome here. Though we are likely to keep it to the theme of the android mascot and Leshana

I have to say I a bit uncertain what to make and also soliciting suggestion, those icons and logo will likely also be used elsewhere on this site later. So there will be some prototyping process and designing aspect. You might not get a "draw exactly this" type of commission here. Therefore, if you don't want to communicate too much you might not want to apply.
Eka
Administrator

Re: [Official] Animated vore emoji, discord server logo need

Postby MementoMori » Fri May 01, 2020 6:00 pm

Hi Eka, I just wanted to say, I used to work for a virtual pet site a while ago which is no longer around, and I needed to make emojis for the site as part of the job, so I have some experience with that and I would be very happy to contribute to Eka's Portal in such a way. Feel free to contact me if you would like me to make some of the emojis for you! I wouldn't want any payment for the ones I would make. :)
[ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ]
MementoMori
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Humbug » Sat May 02, 2020 2:49 am

Do you need a single artist to do it all, for the style to remain consistent, or are you hiring multiple artists for different aspects?

Asking because I may be interested, but I'm not fully sure I'm willing to lock myself into the entirety of the project for the next however-long-it-takes.
Humbug
---

Postby Eka » Sat May 02, 2020 1:24 pm

MementoMori wrote:Hi Eka, I just wanted to say, I used to work for a virtual pet site a while ago which is no longer around, and I needed to make emojis for the site as part of the job, so I have some experience with that and I would be very happy to contribute to Eka's Portal in such a way. Feel free to contact me if you would like me to make some of the emojis for you! I wouldn't want any payment for the ones I would make. :)

Thanks, I will contact you!

Humbug wrote:Do you need a single artist to do it all, for the style to remain consistent, or are you hiring multiple artists for different aspects?

Asking because I may be interested, but I'm not fully sure I'm willing to lock myself into the entirety of the project for the next however-long-it-takes.

I'm going to need a few artists for sure. Artist who are willing to do a single emoji or more then one are all welcome.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Humbug » Sat May 02, 2020 2:29 pm

Eka wrote:I'm going to need a few artists for sure. Artist who are willing to do a single emoji or more then one are all welcome.

Oh cool! I'd be interested, then.
Humbug
---

Postby sharktorok » Sat May 02, 2020 3:15 pm

I’d be interested in seeing what emojis/images need making!
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eka » Sat May 02, 2020 3:18 pm

Humbug wrote:
Eka wrote:I'm going to need a few artists for sure. Artist who are willing to do a single emoji or more then one are all welcome.

Oh cool! I'd be interested, then.

sharktorok wrote:I’d be interested in seeing what emojis/images need making!

Cool I will poke you two.
Eka
Administrator

Return to Hiring for commission