[CLOSED]Seeking: Grammar Nazi and/or Proofreader

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

[CLOSED]Seeking: Grammar Nazi and/or Proofreader

Postby heromc » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:54 pm

Hi Folks,

I'm looking for one or more people with a solid grasp of the English language that would be interested in scrutinizing a text-based vore game. Any typo catches would be appreciated, but I'm mainly looking for better sentence structure and proper placement of commas/apostrophes/etc. Any improvements beyond that like fixing the flow of a sentence or making which character is being referenced clearer would also be great.

The game is randomly generated, and much of the actual writing is hodge podged together in a frankenstein fashion. This makes actually going through all of the work an impossibility. Instead I'm looking for an editor who can pour themselves a cup of coffee and sit down for two hours playing the game, stopping when they find anything thats written fucky, copying the whole section of text into your editor of choice, and making a corrected version under my horrible one. This way I can see my shameful copy alongside your proper one. After two hours of cycling through playing/finding/rewriting, send me your corrections and have another coffee, you earned it!

Payment will be sent upfront via paypal or briefcase slid across empty parking garage. Please send a reply/pm with a quote along with a link to a story you uploaded to Eka that showcases your proper prose. Ideally, the work should be done within 7 days after payment, but deadlines are for day-jobs and I'm not going to rush you. Also this is an adult game containing sex/drugs/rocknroll, so obviously adult writers only.

-Hmc
Last edited by heromc on Thu May 14, 2020 1:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vore Game: FightFuckFeed.me - 750,000 smutty words and counting!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Seeking: Grammar Nazi and/or Proofreader

Postby frogcubus » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:55 pm

Hello! I am interested in taking a crack at the project that you've got in mind. I do proofreading and such for fun, too, so there's no real reason to pay me, with conditions on that in PM. I'd be happy to give it a shot.
Cuteness and degeneracy go too well together for their own good.
frogcubus
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:28 pm

I sent you a reply.

To anyone else, the position is still open. I'll edit the title when I find the people I'm looking for.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby peypeypeypey » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:59 pm

I am interested as well. I don't do much writing anymore but I should be able to set aside a few hours
peypeypeypey
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anthro21 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:37 pm

I just had to get a new laptop, so any extra money would be great for me right now. ^^
Anthro21
Been posting for a bit

Postby heromc » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:52 am

peypeypeypey, Anthro21, Send me a link to a story and how much you would need for the job if you are interested, thanks!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Hiring for commission