OC commission.

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

OC commission.

Postby Bowyer2 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:56 am

I don't know if this is the right forum to post it but I'm would like to ask any artist to draw my character for a future commission related ideas involving size difference vore (normally a normal size girl eats tinies). I'm into giantess soft vore, bloated belly and belly bulges.

I created this character based on my preference. I don't have a proper name for her yet so I named her Galatea, named after a living statue of a woman created by sculptor, who made her based on his preference in Greek mythology.

Galatea is approximately moderate height in her early twenties. She has a curvy yet slim figure, and has chin-length hair, resembling a bob hairstyle, which covers her right eye. She also has a sharp eyebrows and eyelashes. Also she have a nice butt. Mainly because I like women's butt.

Her wardrobe typically consists of a (tank top or crop top) with ripped sleeves and edges exposing her belly and (torn skintight pants, jean shorts or cut-off jeans which looks like Denim shorts). She never bothers buttoning up her pants. She also wears (knee high boots or US military jungle boots). Her overall appearance is like a giant wearing ripped clothes. Here's a picture as a example.

A5fm.jpg
A5fm.jpg (35.18 KiB) Viewed 661 times

I thought of three different personalities so far but struggling to pick one. I like them all but I don't mind to have one out of three. I would like to hear your opinions on which is better.

1. Galatea seems to be extremely laid back, almost blasé yet grounded and rational, and even somewhat lazy. She seems barely fazed towards events, being typically seen sitting or lounging around while watching or reading.

2. Galatea is a somewhat wild, very crafty, rebellious youth and is implied to stay up all night partying and drinking on a fairly frequent basis.

3. Galatea is intimidating and rather tomboyish. She love things rough and tough. Sometimes, she comes off as rude and insult others.

She has a very menacing personality. She takes maniacal glee in killing anyone find or just for fun.

Galatea has intense cannibalistic tendencies. Galatea thinks of tinies as food and toys. She loves to swallow tinies alive and enjoys the squirming feeling and play her belly with her victims inside her stomach.

That is all I had to tell you about Galatea. I hope that the description is helpful. Let me know if you're interested. Thank you.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: OC commission.

Postby Megumipan616 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:57 pm

Hi, I have a slot open if you are interested, I don't do comic pages but I do references and almost all types of vore, contact me by PM if you like my art, I let you here my commission info: https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... gumipan616
Megumipan616
New to the forum

Postby Bowyer2 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:12 pm

Hello again. In case you are wondering, I'm still opened for any artists.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gabimatos » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:54 pm

you are still interested, contact me at PM if you like my art, leave here my information about commission

here is my gallery:

https://aryion.com/g4/user/gabimatos
gabimatos
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission