(Closed)

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

(Closed)

Postby stearwing » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:52 am

As the topic title suggested before this was closed, I was looking for someone to help me realise, in form of a comic or imageset, the scenario of an intelligent quadruped eating, digesting and relieving himself of some unfortunate victim or other.

To be precise: I have two instances of such in mind, both involving Disney characters - The Jungle Book's Shere Khan and The Lion King's Scar as predators, with prey choice largely irrelevant as long as they are from the same series (though I can make suggestions should the artist have no preference).
While I prefer artists who can replicate or closely approximate the source material's art style this request for commission is open to anyone willing to draw the subjects and characters mentioned - I understand the requirements are relatively niche even by the standards of this site.
In fact, I am afraid they are so niche that I am quite willing to take suggestions for or referrals to artists who might be interested from other users.
As concerns my budget, while it is (obviously) not unlimited, cost is not the primary limiting factor in this case.

If you are willing to work with me or know someone who might be, please respond in the comments. I would like to keep my PM inbox uncluttered.
Last edited by stearwing on Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Re: Artist wanted: feral/furry male pred, disposal

Postby MelancholicMash » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:49 pm

Hello Stearwing I am interested in doing the commission.

Here are my prices if you are interested.

https://www.deviantart.com/melancholicm ... -764274954
MelancholicMash
New to the forum

Re: Artist wanted: feral/furry male pred, disposal

Postby stearwing » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:16 pm

It's in progress. We're done here.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Return to Hiring for commission