Abzorbaloff Commission Hiring

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Abzorbaloff Commission Hiring

Postby philsmith4th » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:23 am

Hey

I'm looking for an artist who would be up to draw a person similar to the abzorbaloff from doctor who. I say similar because I want a woman to be drawn with the same abilities of the monster (i.e absorbing the face of her victims onto her skin) rather than the actual monster itself.

I've made a couple other posts about the abzorbaloff in the past and tbh I kinda wanna make it a thing. Not many people know about it and I reckon it could catch on.
Here is a link to my previous post for more info about the abzorbaloff itself. viewtopic.php?f=65&t=54859#p2730332

Look forward to hearing from people.
Thanks
philsmith4th
Been posting for a bit

Re: Abzorbaloff Commission Hiring

Postby pureawesome » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:05 pm

My DMs are open. :)
pureawesome
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hiring for commission