Looking for artist to recreate scene from show (Closed)

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking for artist to recreate scene from show (Closed)

Postby Nipatie » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:13 pm

Update: So I am no longer looking to complete this commission, but since I don't know how to delete it I'm just gonna mark it closed and hope someone points me in the right direction in the future.

Hey, long time lurker, first time poster. Don't really know how things work on this forum, but I'm gonna try my best.

So what I want exactly will depend on your prices, but the long and short of it is I want to recreate a scene from the TV show Jungle Cubs. I will link the episode down below (the scenes in question are from 3:41-5:01 and 7:02-7:17). The minimum I would want, if price is high but I feel quality is good enough, would be a single detailed image of Shere Khan dangling the character Mungo over his open maw. If price is low, I'd want a multi-page comic that more or less re-creates the scenes with minor detail changes, such as more drool, attention to the maw, and, of course, a more vore-filled ending.

If you choose to take up my commission, we can work out everything in more detail. As for my price range, I don't fully know what my limit is, but it's definitely under $100.

Also if you see this post and have any suggestion on how I could improve it, please let me know.

Episode: https://kimcartoon.to/Cartoon/Jungle-Cu ... o?id=44401

Last bumped by Nipatie on Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:13 pm.
Nipatie
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission