LF artist to draw my feral fox eating Cartoon cats (closed)

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

LF artist to draw my feral fox eating Cartoon cats (closed)

Postby anyonarex » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:09 pm

UPDATE: opening this back up, new list of kitties plus some old one’s I never got a drawing of. X)

Reference sheet for my OC available here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/563839 plus links to some already existing art of him in that gallery folder.

As you can tell from all those pics, Leon really likes cats. Really, likes cas. Housecats specifically. Be they lean, fat, striped, spotted, domestic or feral, Leon will chow down on any of them at any time. :p and recently Leon has found a new hobby in celebrity hunting. The little runt loves to hunt down famous movie or cartoon cats and give them a nice, sloppy kiss and then a hot acid bath in his tight belly. Such a fitting end for a pampered, famous kitty cat.

Basically i’m looking for someone who would be interested in drawing a picture or pictures of Leon chowing down on some cartoon cats from various disney movies or TV shows or whatever (I'll attach a list of potential candidates down below but if you have some of your own feel free to throw them my way.)

Potential prey (in order of general preference):

The sequence(s) themselves can take the form of a comic with multiple candidates or just a simple single image of Leon enjoying one of them ( if you're willing to do a sketch for ten or fifteen dollars a pop i'd totally take like at least six to eight of them from the list. Up to you really.). We can discuss specifics in DMs But generally this will be fatal vore with (at the very least implied) digestion, a feral pred and a feral prey(s), some background objects (bones, collars, the aformentioned list potentially) and a very unwilling prey. Colour is optional but preferred. If you do cock vore that's a plus as well. ;)

DM if interested either on here or on Discord (Anyonarex#5855) my budget is flexible but obviously I'd prefer it stay under 100 dollars, so we’ll put my soft budget at 50 for now and my hard budget at 100 for the most complex pieces but if you really have a good idea that you feel comfortable in asking more for, shoot at it me and maybe i’ll bite.

Looking forward to working with you!

Last bumped by anyonarex on Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:09 pm.
anyonarex
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Hiring for commission