Looking for pet avengers vore art (closed)

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking for pet avengers vore art (closed)

Postby anyonarex » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:45 am

Reopening this one back up, maximum budget for a piece is now 120 euro. Details below.

Ok so i’m looking for some vore art themed around the team of marvel powered super pets, the pet avengers.

If you’re not familiar, the pet avengers are a team of super powered animal characters from the marvel universe. https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Pet_Aven ... arth-97161) members include Lockheed the X-men dragon, Throg the super powered frog of thunder, lockjaw the teleporting bulldog, and other super animals of various shapes, personalities and sizes. :p

https://imgur.com/a/UHnXyG0 Some helpful visual references and a sample of an issue.

Naturally, I wanna see some vore of these characters and wanna see if there’s any artists out there that wanna join me in my conquest to pervert these cute, adorable creatures. I'm looking for someone that we will draw me some art of this happening. My soft budget for this project is $50 and hard is $120, full or partial colouring is optional but preferred, soft oral vore with unwilling prey and at the very least implied digestion will all be necessary. Knowledge of the characters isn’t needed, I'll provide references and info and such of whatever you need.

Some scenarios I had in mind:

[*]Rocket Raccoon joins the team and snarfs down some of the smaller members, such as the little white dog, the cat or maybe even the dragon. Rocket isn’t an actual member but they have crossed paths before, and I'm sure if he’d be the type to take a cat or a frog home with him for supper. :p Would feature: Raccoon pred, fatal oral vore, digestion, thinking it would be a comic page and definitely in full colour.

[*]Either the bulldog or the sabre tooth tiger with a big bellyful of all of the other smaller members, an internal here obviously would be a bit overly complicated so I'm thinking something more along the lines of a big bulgy belly and all sorts of messy remnants of the prey around them (collars, fur, nothing more gruesome than bones). And lot’s of gurgling/ be;chingof course. Would feature: Bulldog/Sabretooth pred, lots of bones, some belching and gurgles, single image, could be sketched and shaded rather than coloured.

[*]There was a point later on in the series where they were all eaten by various small dragons, obviously they escaped but it would be very interesting to see a scenario where they didn’t. I’m thinking this could be like a comic panel of various digestion sequences, so if that’s your speciality hit me, love me some gooey, disgusting digestion. Would feature: Dragon preds (Although they don’t have to be visible, multiple prey, internals, graphic digestion and full colour, most likely as a comic page.

[*]The cat, Hairball, gobbling up the bird, redwing. He threatened to do it numerous times and was always rebuffed by the rest of his team. I’d like to see him get his meal, or maybe even find himself on the receiving end. Would feature: Cat pred/prey and Falcon pred/prey, single image, would prefer a full colour with an internal but not necessary.

And that's just some vague ideas to get us started, if you have any of your own feel free to shoot them at me. I'm open to p much any scenario or pairing.

And I think that’ll be enough for now, let me know if any of these strike your fancy or if you have any ideas of your own. You can PM me here or on discord at #Alonsare1967
Last edited by anyonarex on Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
anyonarex
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Looking to Commission pet avengers vore (details inside)

Postby DrakeX » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:59 pm

hmm i wouldnt mind giving a shot to every escenario you mentioned here, let me known if you are interested, my prices are in my FA journal here http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/8357388/
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Looking to Commission pet avengers vore (details inside)

Postby FoulXemon » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:26 pm

Yo, I'd be down to giving this a try, here's my FA for pricing- https://www.furaffinity.net/commissions/foulxemon/

Or take a look 'round my gallery and I can give my other styles a try
FoulXemon
New to the forum

Re: Looking for pet avengers vore art (OPEN)

Postby anyonarex » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:28 pm

Opened this back up, details above. : o
anyonarex
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Hiring for commission