Seeking artist for MLP vore game assets

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Seeking artist for MLP vore game assets

Postby reclusenutcase » Wed May 29, 2019 7:41 pm

So I got bored working on serious projects for a steam game I'm making, and am seeking to make a short free vore game that is pony themed, but my lack of art skeelz says I need an artist. If you find yourself interested in helping on this project, shoot me a PM or comment here, and I'll get back to you. This would be commission, so money will be on the table.

Thank you.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Seeking artist for MLP vore game assets

Postby Tebomas » Thu May 30, 2019 9:23 am

Maybe I'm not up for the task, but I just ask for anyone interested: Is it more about detailed images, or perhaps animated pixel-art? And what vore types do you have in mind?
Tebomas
Somewhat familiar

Postby reclusenutcase » Thu May 30, 2019 11:27 am

It would mostly be a detailed image that would be parted out to animate independently. I guess I should have brought up the detail, but didn't want to spoil it.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zuke117 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:25 am

I will tentatively offer my services, if you're willing to could we discuss over discord? I'll PM you my discord.
Zuke117
New to the forum

Postby NovaBlair » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:36 pm

Should be easy to do your self, get a image of desired character, and cut out the difference parts
Tada! Cut out character
NovaBlair
Been posting for a bit

Postby reclusenutcase » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:10 pm

NovaBlair wrote:Should be easy to do your self, get a image of desired character, and cut out the difference parts
Tada! Cut out character

I'll look into that when I'm making a south park vore game, but for now, i fancy the idea of trying to get some artist's involved. It's more fun that way, and it gets the artist some bragging rights.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HelloNurse » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:50 pm

If you are still looking for an artist, I do specialize in drawing pony themed vore art lol
"If you're smaller than the anaconda, it considers you food. If you're larger than the anaconda, it considers you a lot of food."
HelloNurse
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission