Looking for Artist to Commission for Character Reference

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking for Artist to Commission for Character Reference

Postby curlytom4637 » Thu May 23, 2019 12:36 pm

Artists of Eka's

I'm looking for an artist who can create a reference for my main OC Gunnar. I am on a multitude of platforms for roleplays and other games and I would like to bea ble to give people a visual reference for my character. I can describe more in the PMs here on the Portal. Please PM me or reply on here if you want to see if you can create such a work!

curlytom4637
curlytom4637
New to the forum

Re: Looking for Artist to Commission for Character Reference

Postby DrakeX » Fri May 24, 2019 3:52 pm

you should first mention a few more details about your character so an artist might see if is within his ability/time to consider the proposition, for example, what race/creature is the character, looking for a nsfw or sfw reference, how much budget are you willing to invest in the commission, etc...
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Looking for Artist to Commission for Character Reference

Postby AlimentaryArtist » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:57 am

Hey, just opened up commissions for the first time, details on pricing can be found here (https://aryion.com/g4/view/535147) You can PM me to exchange info if you'd like. I'd love to do some male refs as most of my work has been females and I'm looking to diversify my portfolio. Let me know if we can work something out, I'd love to help! :D
AlimentaryArtist
Somewhat familiar

Return to Hiring for commission