LF an artist willing to draw Garfield vore (Closed)

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

LF an artist willing to draw Garfield vore (Closed)

Postby anyonarex » Wed May 08, 2019 5:33 pm

So yeah I love Garfield, that fat feline is awesome. And likewise I also love the idea of him reclining with a belly fattened from eating another, or equally ending up as a festerubg pile of cat meat inside another character. :p He's such a round, richly arrogant guy that it'd be fun to see him eat or be eaten by whatever lucky pred might be out there. So i'm looking for any artists interested in drawing the fat cat, and I'm happily willing to pay for the result.

Price range: Hard line for budget $50, soft line is $35.

Rough scope of potential scenarios/ideas may include:

Spoiler: show
Idea one: This one would be pretty simple to start us off. Panel one would Odie sneaking up and kicking Garfield (Fun little reversal), Panel two then would be odie looking at him with a smirk and Garfield frowning, then panel 3 Odie is gone and replaced by a fat, satisfied cat with a FULL belly.

Idea two: . Panel one opens with garfield scowling inside a belly, wondering why the artist has drawn him in this weird position. then the belly begins to fills with digestive juices and he turns more annoyed/worried, then we pan out and show the predator licking their lips (a fox or a dog maybe) and responding with something along the lines of "well, I'm not complaining."

Idea three: This would be a crossover of sorts, so there's this British comic strip called Dennis the menace and it features a pretty mischievous dog called Gnasher ( https://i.imgur.com/uAW3NSq.jpg). Would be fun to see him and garfield meeting and, naturally, garfield is sarcastic and arrogant, they get into a bit of an argument and it ends with Gnasher having a good feeding of famous, fat feline. :p

Idea four: Classic set up again, Jon walks into the first panel looking for garfield, finds his cat being eaten in panel two and locks eyes with the predator. Then in typical Jon form he just stands and ponders how his sad life has arrived at this point as the predator smiles up at him and gulps good ol' garf down. (This is a scratchy idea, would need to be worked on a bit more to stop it being too mean spirited/funnier, but we can work on that as we go along. )

Idea five: A more detailed, gooier internal of this: https://i.imgur.com/doTa8Cc.jpg fun little image :p

idea six: In the animated movie, garfield into the rough, there's a scene where garf gets hunted down by a p vicious looking black panther: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Fp9bo9J734 I'd love to see an alternate ending to this where he/she gets ehr meal of cat, and perhaps dog and human too. :P

Just a quick run down of ideas floating around my head, feel free to share your own if you have any.

Hit me up at Alonsare#1967 on Discord or DM me here and we’ll see what we can make. i’m excited to see just how much we can pervert an innocent cartoon character. :p
Last edited by anyonarex on Sun May 31, 2020 2:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.
anyonarex
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: LF an artist willing to draw Garfield vore

Postby Tebomas » Sun May 12, 2019 6:12 am

Hi! Primarily I wanted to ask, if your thread is still on. I would go with my price considerably lower, since I'm just a beginner. But something cartoony like Garfield sounds manageable (I do both hand drawn and digital stuff after all). And he looks fitting as pred from the begin with. Just send me a message if you're still interested.
Tebomas
Somewhat familiar

Re: LF an artist willing to draw Garfield vore (COMPLETED)

Postby anyonarex » Fri May 08, 2020 11:04 am

opening this advert back up if anyone's interested, details above.
anyonarex
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Hiring for commission