Looking to commission some feral and human prey~

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking to commission some feral and human prey~

Postby greggarkits » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:05 am

Hey guys!

I'll keep this brief, as I'm sure we can further discuss details in PMs, but I'm looking to commission a story in which a female pred eats female prey and also feral prey.

It'd be same-size vore (of any type; I'm curious to see what you might want to try~) with fatal digestion and disposal.

If you're interested, drop me a line and quote me your rates!
greggarkits
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking to commission some feral and human prey~

Postby unicorn » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:04 pm

I'm not a writer so i can't help you there, but feral prey yaasssss
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Koraidon » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:11 pm

I sent you a DM of interest, let me know when you can respond to it XD
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Decepi » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:29 pm

Heya,

I'd love to work with you on this. Did you have any ideas for a specific scenario/setting yet (or is it dealers choice)?

~Decepi <3
Decepi
Been posting for a bit

Postby HellfireNaga » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:28 am

Hey! I know I do not have any work posted here, but I have rp examples on Discord I could copy/paste or send screenshots of, as well as non-fetish writing on deviantart I could send examples of.

I am all right with a lot of kinks. I actually have done a lot of disposal work, so this sounds just up my alley. >u>

If you want to get specific about what you would be looking for as well as seeing some examples from me, please hit me up! :)
HellfireNaga
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission