LFA - The Chubby Bunny Challenge

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

LFA - The Chubby Bunny Challenge

Postby carlj » Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:18 am

Hello! ^^

I'm looking for an artist who is willing to do a project that I had in mind for a bit: the chubby bunny challenge.

Basically it will involve my main three pred girls stuffing their cheeks full of people (same size vore, obviously) and see how many can they fit, before swallowing all of them down in one massive gulp ^^

The way I want them to be presented, are in form of strip comics (I'll put an example in here, if someone doesn't know what I'm talking about), one for each character.
I'm also going to put some example of what I'm most looking for in this project: big stuffed cheeks and massive throat bulges ^^

As for prices, hopefully we can negotiate, but do come to me in a PM with your offer and an example of your work and I'll consider it before accepting.

I forgot how to put images in a topic, so I'll just put the links here:

Example of comic strip (commission done by BondaBonda):
https://aryion.com/g4/view/683840

Example of two preys in cheeks (Art by SunnyHero):
https://aryion.com/g4/view/707511

Example of two preys swallowed in a single gulp (Art by SunnyHero):
https://aryion.com/g4/view/707516

Mind you that for at least one character in particular, we are going WAY above two preys.

EDIT: I should mention, there could be implied (or explicit if you are ok with it) disposal, bone disposal and fart disposal involved. Do let me know if you are ok with those topics or if you want to exclude them.
carlj
Participator

Re: LFA - The Chubby Bunny Challenge

Postby carlj » Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:19 am

Forgot to update, an artist accepted the project, thanks for listening ^^
carlj
Participator

Postby carlj » Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:20 pm

Hello again!
While two artists so far have helped me out with this very fun concept, I'd like to seek out more artists interested in trying their hands on this ^^

Here's what my folder related to this looks like, if you don't know:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/837924

Ideally the artist would also be ok with at least implied disposal, but we can discuss things out easily, as well as price.
Characters involved in this challenge may vary, but they will always be 18+ and female pred only (my own preference).

Just send me a PM if you are interested ^^
carlj
Participator

Postby carlj » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:19 am

A little update:

I'm almost done with this "little" project, two artists are still working on a few characters, but I require one more for a specific one.

Risky Boots.

If you are interested, send me a PM ^^
carlj
Participator

Postby carlj » Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:34 pm

Another update:

An artist offered to do the Risky Boots one and it's currently in the work.

I miiiiight be able to squeeze a final one involving Patricia Wagon.

If you are interested, send a PM ^^
carlj
Participator

Return to Hiring for commission