Hiring for Commission (and possible series)

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Hiring for Commission (and possible series)

Postby StarvingArtist4073 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:15 pm

Hi everyone!
So recently I’ve been getting into vore captions/ photo manipulations and already I have a few favorites. As such I wanted to start a project where I commission a few into drawn sequences with two to four panels each. The drawn sequences will be based on but still somewhat different from the caption which will be used as a basis/inspiration. If you aren’t comfortable with doing art with a real person (since these captions are based on photographs) it’s totally fine to change up the look of the character using the image as a basis instead of a thing to copy. I have permission from all the creators involved as well, so long as I share the work with them at the end!

Also, let me know if you are able to do multiple of these ideas. Obviously not all at the same time- when you’re done with one I’ll give you all the time you need before you are ready to start the next one. But for me at least it’s a bonus to have some consistency.

These captions could involve some of the following themes: mother pred, sister pred, other family member pred, and rapid digestion. There will not be any explicit scat but burping and farting will likely happen but again not always. There will not be any nudity in the pictures so all these ideas will involve clothed characters. All the pictures feature people who are over 18 and the characters will reflect that too.

As for what I’m envisioning, the pred will usually be the only character. The background is optional. The sequence can look like a comic or just one image next to another if you want. I’m looking for something in flat colors or at least shaded in black and white. I’d like something a little more than just a sketch or line art but not as extravagant as full color and shading. My budget varies, but preferably nothing over $100 for a work, but of course my budget will depend on if it’s 2 or 4 panels.

If you are interested, let me know by PM. Also link your pricing, work examples, and will do/won’t do (or to your commissions page here). I will then send you an image and my corresponding idea when I am ready to move forward with you. Look forward to hearing from you all!
StarvingArtist4073
New to the forum

Re: Hiring for Commission (and possible series)

Postby BlownFuse » Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:28 am

StarvingArtist4073, Hey! I can absolutely get these done if you're so interested! I unfortunately only do pencil and paper, I have no access to digital equipment as of right now. However, that does equate to flat/shaded and in black and white if you're interested! I can definitely do below 100 per work, we can always settle on a price that's best for you but I'd say maybe like 30-50 a work should be fine, but again, we can discuss!
I'm all for creating people's visions and seeing more creative people pop up in this community so I'd be happy to work with you!

Message me back whenever you can! I can show you my work too if you'd like that before we talk too!
- BlownFuse
BlownFuse
New to the forum

Re: Hiring for Commission (and possible series)

Postby howushka » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:51 am

Hi, I'd like to tackle this
My works https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/howushka
My prices https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=howushka
If you are interested, write to me in discord howushka#7037
howushka
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission