Bratty boy cooked by Mother and older sister Story

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Bratty boy cooked by Mother and older sister Story

Postby VoreMoribto33 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:38 pm

Looking for a writer to write this story. Here is a small write-up. Send me a message if interested.

Type of Story: Cooking, prepping, heavy dialogue, unwilling, apple gag,

Scenario:
Josh has been a bad boy as of late. Not doing his homework when told by his mother and teasing his older sister. Both of them had enough of him being a brat. They decided they would cook him for dinner. Capturing him when he was in his room playing video games when he supposes to do homework, they hogtie him down on the counter in a baking pan. They get the ingredients ready and prep him for being a roast, telling him how much he has been a brat and he is now going to be dinner. After they prep with him, they throw him in the oven and watch him roast alive. When the dad gets home, Josh is served at the dining table.

Wants:

Lots of dialogue between during the prep scene.
Pay very close attention to his red Umbro shorts that he wears the whole time. A major must for me!

Umbro Soccer Shorts:
blue_umbro_shorts_by_sharkeatgirl_dfolhu9-pre.jpg

PM if interested. Will go into more detail while we chat on discord.
Last edited by VoreMoribto33 on Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:03 am, edited 27 times in total.
VoreMoribto33
Been posting for a bit

Shark Attack 2 (2000) male surfers eaten story

Postby VoreMoribto33 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:54 pm

Shark Attack 2 Story is commissioned.
Last edited by VoreMoribto33 on Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
VoreMoribto33
Been posting for a bit

Re: Shark Attack 2 (2000) male surfers eaten story

Postby MacroEquestria » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:11 am

VoreMoribto33 wrote:I still wanting someone to write a vore story about the scene of Shark Attack 2 (2000) male surfers eaten.

Description:
There is a surfer contest on the beach in South Africa. However, a pack of hungry sharks crashes the contest, devouring four male surfers in total. The story would be told in third person point of view but will have thoughts of the surfers who get eaten and the blonde girl on the beach who watches them be eaten. The story would go in more depth, explaining what happened when the sharks dragged their tasty, kicking and screaming prey as they devour them under the waves. This story will have elements of feet fetish too due to the scene of the surfers' feet being pulled under by sharks. The author and I also need to create bios of the unknown surfers who get eaten as it makes them more fleshed out and all.
MV5BYzdjMjgyMzktMWU5My00YWZhLTkyMzItMWNlY2NlNzhiM2U4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjAwMjY1MDc@._V1_.jpg

103252_1024_gyilkos_capak_2_04.jpg

Shark Attack 2 (2000) male surfers get eaten HD3773.jpg

Shark Attack 2 (2000) male surfers get eaten HD3833.jpg

Shark Attack 2 (2000) male surfers get eaten HD3898.jpg

shark-attack-2-2000-shutterstock-editorial-5864390b.jpg

Shark Attack 2 (2000) male surfers get eaten HD4312.jpg

Shark Attack 2 (2000) male surfers get eaten HD4347.jpg

Shark Attack 2 (2000) male surfers get eaten HD4349.jpg

Shark Attack 2 (2000) male surfers get eaten HD4413.jpg

4452d603dc5a06e30897e5ba377e7c006b573018_b.jpg

MV5BYmRjZjRlYzctYTdlOS00ZjU3LWFjMjMtNWU4YzdmMDhlYWE0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjAwMjY1MDc@._V1_.jpg

Here is the clip of the scene:
Part 1:www.deviantart.com/sharkeatsgi…
Part 2:www.deviantart.com/sharkeatsgi…

Stills of the video: http://www.deviantart.com/sharkeatsgi

Gallery link of all Shark Attack 2: http://www.deviantart.com/sharkeatsgi

Send me a note if interested.

Sent a PM
MacroEquestria
New to the forum

Re: Junior Lifeguards from 1984 eaten by sharks story!

Postby VoreMoribto33 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:24 pm

Bump.
VoreMoribto33
Been posting for a bit

Re: Two Eighteen boys scarified to Tentacle monster by teach

Postby VoreMoribto33 » Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:18 am

Bump. Story request is at the top.
VoreMoribto33
Been posting for a bit

Re: Boys RP Vore Scenario and then eaten Closet Monster Stor

Postby ConceptCorner01 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:04 am

Hi there!

I'm a writer who is always trying to write new stuff! My collection is open to see on my page and I would really like to give this a shot! I've never written a feral pred, however, I'm a really big fan of it sometimes (when I'm in the mood) and I really hope to use this as practice. My PM's are open and if you want you can DM me @ConceptCorner01 on twitter.

Thanks, ConceptCorner01

Last bumped by VoreMoribto33 on Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:04 am.
ConceptCorner01
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hiring for commission