Voice Actor Searching

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Voice Actor Searching

Postby waybackdeviant » Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:25 pm

My initial request is closed for now, BUT if you're a voice actor and you're interested then feel free to send me some samples through Eka's, Twitter or Discord. There's not a lot of voice actors or audio editors who post regularly on Eka's (not anywhere close to the thriving number of artists and writers) so it would be nice to have more options!

As voice acting isn’t my strong suit, I’ve been looking for a voice actor to imitate Wolf O’ Donnel in a cruel, sensual vore setting, where Wolf toys with a micro braixen, swallows him and digests him before going to the toilet to dispose of him. The voiceover in question has disposal, so I’m looking for someone who’d be okay with that. I’m also looking for someone to write a script and edit in sound effects, but if they don’t want to do that then I can mix audio and write decently. I am flexible with prices and have a fairly large budget for this. If you’re interested in the job, DM me on Eka’s or through Twitter at @MapleDrawings and I can give you more details.
waybackdeviant
New to the forum

Re: Voice Actor Searching

Postby Nikkidafox » Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:25 pm

All I have to say is that you're not the smoothest voice actor, but I thoroughly enjoyed your vore audio. As I've said before, it does come across somewhat awkward, but that only contributes to your unique charm! You really shouldn't be so hard on yourself.
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby Jrrrobert » Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:44 pm

It's something I like to do for fun, and spend too much on a high quality mic, but I may not be what you're looking for.
Jrrrobert
Somewhat familiar

Postby 4thedegen » Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:07 am

You willing to take an offer from an voice actor who sounds masculine but slightly childish?
4thedegen
New to the forum

Postby Jrrrobert » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:29 pm

4thedegen wrote:You willing to take an offer from an voice actor who sounds masculine but slightly childish?

Me? I'd offer a demo. It's outside what I've normally done. My voice is on the deeper side, but depending on what you mean by childish, I'm happy to try. PM me.
Jrrrobert
Somewhat familiar

Return to Hiring for commission