LFA - Fire Emblem Comms

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

LFA - Fire Emblem Comms

Postby SelkieEmblem » Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:15 pm

Greetings! I am on the hunt for artists willing to draw vore comms of various Fire Emblem Characters. I have a few scenarios with different characters in mind - both male and female - however, I will specify the idea(s) I'm most interested in commissioning on here until I get it made.

I am specifically looking to get a piece of Soleil and Ophelia, both from Fire Emblem Fates, as a pair of preds lounging underneath a tree resting after a meal. The piece doesn't need to include both - it can be one or the other if you'd rather not draw two characters. I will remove the corresponding one from the detail should that be the case. I can also send reference images upon request.

I am open to discussing changes to the above idea(s) too, if for whatever reason there is some specific about it you aren't willing to do. Feel free to message me on Eka's PMs, or add me on discord to discuss things such as pricing and specific details! I am willing to pay half upfront, or full if I am sure you will deliver. Prices shouldn't be an issue, so don't worry if the estimate for your art is on the pricey side - I will be willing to pay.

Please not that I may not respond if what I'm seeking doesn't match up with what you offer. Don't take it personally, please! You can also see examples of commissions I have received previously in my Eka's page.
Last edited by SelkieEmblem on Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
SelkieEmblem
New to the forum

Re: LFA - Fire Emblem Comms

Postby Vegashitpostz » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:45 pm

Heyo! I was wondering if this was still open?
Vegashitpostz
New to the forum

Postby Hermankolas » Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:41 pm

Vegashitpostz wrote:Heyo! I was wondering if this was still open?

I would like to know the answer to that question as well. I sent a PM offering my services one day after the topic went up and I still have not received a reply. I even sent a follow-up PM a few days later.
Hermankolas
New to the forum

Postby FelixSchmeelix » Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:29 am

Hey! Is this still open? because I'd love to draw these for ypu!

Last bumped by SelkieEmblem on Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:29 am.
FelixSchmeelix
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission