Looking for private vore art stream ($500-700)

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking for private vore art stream ($500-700)

Postby anyonarex » Wed May 04, 2022 1:40 pm

Hey, so I have a few drawing ideas that I want put on paper in some way or another and I figured the best way to get all of this out was to hire an art slave for a few hours. X3 in case you aren’t aware, the idea of an art slave is to sit down for a few hours (I‘m thinking 3-5 hours but we can go longer), stream the process, draw out whatever ideas come to my head in a sketch, comic or full colour format and get paid by the hour.

So if you’re interested DM me. Most of my ideas involve Disney characters or furry characters from popular media, so if that suits your particular talents I’m especially interested. We can discuss pricing but I’m totally up to pay 70 euro per hour if the quality is what I'm looking for. and I can pay by the hour or half upfront and half when finished, whatever suits, ideally the time would be for next week but we can schedule around whatever time suits you.

References can be provided beforehand or on the day and I can provide a list of what I want to see beforehand or we can role with it. Whatever works with you.

DM if interested and we can discuss a time and price point and etch out exactly what we're looking at.
Last edited by anyonarex on Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:02 am, edited 7 times in total.
anyonarex
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: LF Vore art slave for 500-750 dollar private art stream

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Wed May 04, 2022 5:30 pm

EloquentOrc wrote:I am not sure I agree with that there are a lot of commissioners who just want to degrade people. There probably SOME like that, but it seems like they would be very few in number. But maybe I have just been lucky and never been exposed to them.

This is the kind of thing I was talking about in the other thread.

It's absolutely a big fetish for rich talentless commissioners to degrade art and artists, regardless of content, and for the artists too, who get to watch all their youthful dreams and hard work used as some gross troll's disgusting cum sock.

That's genuinely I think why there's so much absolutely ungodly art around, despite all the creativity in this community. It feels hot to just drag down the human spirit with banal humiliation.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby anyonarex » Wed May 04, 2022 6:36 pm

Ok no idea what the context around this is. But my intention isn't to "degrade" anyone if that's what's being put out. I just have some spare cash and a lot of ideas, plus I like the idea of it being streamed live for me. I'm willing to pay for the extra hastle and won't ask for anything the artist isnt comfortable with. Just wanted to put that out there.
anyonarex
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bigfatpiggy » Wed May 04, 2022 7:23 pm

EmilyNidhoggr wrote:
EloquentOrc wrote:I am not sure I agree with that there are a lot of commissioners who just want to degrade people. There probably SOME like that, but it seems like they would be very few in number. But maybe I have just been lucky and never been exposed to them.

This is the kind of thing I was talking about in the other thread.

It's absolutely a big fetish for rich talentless commissioners to degrade art and artists, regardless of content, and for the artists too, who get to watch all their youthful dreams and hard work used as some gross troll's disgusting cum sock.

That's genuinely I think why there's so much absolutely ungodly art around, despite all the creativity in this community. It feels hot to just drag down the human spirit with banal humiliation.

This seems weirdly harsh and hurtful. OP just wants to hire an artist for some private pieces they'd like. "Art Slave" is a term that IIRC was coined by artists as a way to bypass long commission queues. A way of saying "Hey, for X amount of money, I will sit down with you and draw a bunch of art just for you." There's nothing degrading going on here. $750 is a lot of money for an evening of art. Vore a niche as fuck fetish that's got a lot of variation and nuance. Naturally there's going to be markets that are unfulfilled. What are some examples of all this "ungodly" art?
Bigfatpiggy
Somewhat familiar

Postby RabbitMuncher » Wed May 04, 2022 8:15 pm

anyonarex wrote:Ok no idea what the context around this is. But my intention isn't to "degrade" anyone if that's what's being put out. I just have some spare cash and a lot of ideas, plus I like the idea of it being streamed live for me. I'm willing to pay for the extra hastle and won't ask for anything the artist isnt comfortable with. Just wanted to put that out there.

DW, everybody else knew exactly what you meant. You good.
RabbitMuncher
New to the forum

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Wed May 04, 2022 8:42 pm

Bigfatpiggy wrote:This seems weirdly harsh and hurtful. OP just wants to hire an artist for some private pieces they'd like. "Art Slave" is a term that IIRC was coined by artists as a way to bypass long commission queues. A way of saying "Hey, for X amount of money, I will sit down with you and draw a bunch of art just for you." There's nothing degrading going on here. $750 is a lot of money for an evening of art. Vore a niche as fuck fetish that's got a lot of variation and nuance. Naturally there's going to be markets that are unfulfilled. What are some examples of all this "ungodly" art?

Is it hurtful? If so I'm sorry.

I was using exaggerated language because it seemed like there was a fetish going on here and I wanted to play into it. Degrading people who get off on degrading others is my yum.
Apologies if I misjudged the situation.

Also, give me an example of water, fellow fish!
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby TheKawaiiCommie » Wed May 04, 2022 10:15 pm

"Art slave" is a term adopted by commission artists working on an hourly wage. It's perhaps not the greatest term, but it gets the point across. I doubt OP was trying to be degrading, he was just using the common descriptor for that arrangement. Maybe a new, better term for paid-by-time art commission work is in order.
TheKawaiiCommie
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Wed May 04, 2022 11:22 pm

I've heard of art slave before too, its not a big deal. I'm sorry OP, but I hope you can actually find an artist.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby zulzul » Thu May 05, 2022 12:01 am

oh my god how i wish my english was good enough for me to accept this job XD
Hope you find a good artist for you
zulzul
New to the forum

Postby Mecho » Thu May 05, 2022 9:07 am

Op! You are doing fine. Don't need to explain nor excuse yourself :) Some people just seem to want to find ways to make everything offensive and/or negative.
Hope you find your well deserved artist!

I would happily help out if I wasn't so shy about doing streaming stuff :D But have shared your request about it.
Mecho
---

Postby Cherrykl » Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:12 pm

with the theme of streaming which pages are usually used for vore/nsfw art
Cherrykl
New to the forum

Postby Angie_Furclad » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:12 pm

Mecho wrote: Some people just seem to want to find ways to make everything offensive and/or negative.

There are people in this world who seem to make it their mission to be offended by everything that is said or will try to twist words to suit their own interests. To those people I hope they can some day find the happiness that is lacking in their life and until then I wish them health and good luck.

When I am online a rule I started for myself about 15 years ago was to assume good intent until shown otherwise. Words typed have no voice, tone, or inflection. Sarcasm does not carry over. Going into a situation assuming good intent and asking for clarification has saved me many unneeded confrontations online. "Are you upset" "Are you joking" "Did you mean ____". The number of times an auto-corrected word changes the entire meaning is huge. Take a breath, when able assume good intent, and if needed ask for clarification before accusation.

To the OP: I'd love to hear an update if you ever find some one as I would kind of like to try something like this as well. It would be amazing to have some one for 3-5 hours who is willing to try and power through a half dozen to a dozen of my chars and ideas and just even get rough sketches done. Please keep this updated if you ever find some one, even if you DM me about this topic. (I do not have the money to do this right now, but am interested to know how it went).
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Re: Looking for private vore art stream ($500-700)

Postby serpentes » Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:21 pm

I've been doing artslaving for a while! LOL ^^ Hit me up (on discord I will reply faster) if my art is to your tastes and you'd like to organise something.
serpentes
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for private vore art stream ($500-700)

Postby Milky12Daddy » Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:56 pm

I am open for this offer, plus we can discuss a lower price if needed be.
You can check my gallery in here https://www.deviantart.com/milky12daddy/gallery

My commission prices and details are listed here if youre interested as well
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... lky12Daddy

Last bumped by anyonarex on Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:56 pm.
Milky12Daddy
Somewhat familiar

Return to Hiring for commission