[Complete]Partial Cock tf Story Comission

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

[Complete]Partial Cock tf Story Comission

Postby SvenCarn » Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:53 pm

Completed.
Spoiler: show
I'm looking for a writer to write me around 6-10 thousand words for a partial cock tf with a canon character becoming the reader's cock. Kinks are cock tf, hyper and ball preg.

Here is the outline. The outline is set for having Rei from NGE but I'm willing to have other characters in her position. My budget is around $100ish but is negotiable.
Last edited by SvenCarn on Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SvenCarn
New to the forum

Re: Partial Cock tf Story Comission

Postby Llyander » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:52 am

I think you're going to struggle to get a lot of takers with that budget. I'd charge double that and then some for a story of that length.
Llyander
Been posting for a bit

Postby SvenCarn » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:50 pm

Llyander wrote:I think you're going to struggle to get a lot of takers with that budget. I'd charge double that and then some for a story of that length.
I mean, I'm willing to go higher. That's why I said it's negotiable. Do you think $0.02 per word is a better price? ($150 for 6k words)
SvenCarn
New to the forum

Postby axles » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:57 am

SvenCarn wrote:
Llyander wrote:I think you're going to struggle to get a lot of takers with that budget. I'd charge double that and then some for a story of that length.
I mean, I'm willing to go higher. That's why I said it's negotiable. Do you think $0.02 per word is a better price? ($150 for 6k words)

I sent you a pm.
axles
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hiring for commission