LF for experienced writer who wants to make bank

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

LF for experienced writer who wants to make bank

Postby Tameimpala » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:58 pm

looking for a experienced writer to do a 10k+ word story about a futa centaur doing yandere stuff over a guy who she wants to date/marry. will include anal,oral,cv,breast vore,mass vore in the previous sections maybe unbirth,permanent entrapment and romance. willing to do 10 usd per 1000 words hmu in the pms if your interested
Tameimpala
New to the forum

Re: LF for experienced writer who wants to make bank

Postby vorelover14 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:56 pm

Best of luck with this friend. I don’t know if I’d call those rates “making bank” though…
vorelover14
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tameimpala » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:03 pm

vorelover14 wrote:Best of luck with this friend. I don’t know if I’d call those rates “making bank” though…

its gonna be multiple
chapters 10k + each
Tameimpala
New to the forum

Postby Rat_Guy » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:37 pm

I believe that's actually like the bare minimum some writers are willing to go: a penny per word. And it's where some writers expect to start off when they begin taking writing commissions for the first time.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Nikkidafox » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:45 pm

Tameimpala wrote:looking for a experienced writer to do a 10k+ word story about a futa centaur doing yandere stuff over a guy who she wants to date/marry. will include anal,oral,cv,breast vore,mass vore in the previous sections maybe unbirth,permanent entrapment and romance. willing to do 10 usd per 1000 words hmu in the pms if your interested

Honestly this might be an acceptable rate for some writers, myself included. However, this would not get the "veteran writer" on board. That would take at least double what you are saying. And honestly, the way you are talking about the writer "making bank" off of a penny a word is kind of laughable.Maybe just something like "looking for experienced writer for futa centaur story"
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby Llyander » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:51 am

No thank you. That's less than half what I would charge for a story of that length.
Llyander
Been posting for a bit

Postby RyanC » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:01 am

Make bank with a minimum viable cash offer lol. No... Raises a huge red flag, dude.
RyanC
Been posting for a bit

Postby VixieMoondew » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:42 pm

That's less than a third of my rate, lmao, and you'd be asking for 10k words at that price? Per chapter? That's wayyyyy below retail prices and it'd take full days of writing unless you want minimum quality.
VixieMoondew
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BadlyDrawnDedede » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:10 pm

"Spongeboi, me bob! I've found that if I tell storywriters they'll make a lot of money from my commission, they'll be gullible to blindly accept my offer even though I'm actually paying them the bare minimum! Argagagagagagagag!"

But seriously, saying that the one to write your story will "make bank" when you're paying them a penny per word comes off as a bit, mmm, patronizing. If you want to get people to do your commissions, just be upfront and honest about it. That, alongside being kind and good-spirited, will get you places!
Bang! Bang! Bang! Pull my Devil Trigger!
BadlyDrawnDedede
Somewhat familiar

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:16 pm

Lol 10/10 thread.

Sorry, writing johns are the most baffling, depressing segment of this site's economy, I can't help but love when one of them embarrasses themselves like this.

Write your own goddamn 10k+ word story. Don't degrade your own ideas and other people's time and talent by turning it into a sordid transaction, especially when you haven't got the money to back it up.

Going rate for an actual no-name, bottom of the barrel industry writer for hire (as opposed to a writer for passion who takes next to no money in order to contribute their own ideas to a scene/zine they respect) is closer to $50 an hour. Which can be anywhere from 100 to 500 words, when they're actually writing, but also includes brainstorming, planning, PR meetings, everything else.

Unless you're working on an industry project with investors, you can't afford that.
What you're trying to do is hire an amateur who doesn't know any better, and exploit them for your own gratification.

How about this? You're an amateur who doesn't know any better. How about you exploit yourself? Writing is literally just words. You've already strung a bunch of them together.
You can do it bro, I believe in you.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby TootLunch » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:47 pm

Lmao, I just set my writing commission price at $30/thousand words and felt like it might be too high but this thread breathes life into me.
TootLunch
Been posting for a bit

looking for writer to write for me

Postby Tameimpala » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:21 pm

looking for any writer of any skill level to write a story for me

the premise is this
it takes place on a camping trip where the centaur is stalking the guy.shes about 8ft tall with long blonde hair. Massive breasts, massive hyper cock and balls sloshing with thick delicious cum a huge puffy anus that pulls him in after it he rims it to deeply and the most beautiful face imaginable. Her name is centorea but she asks him to call her cerea. And she tells him thst she’s been watching him camp every year from afar fawning over him and wanted to introduce herself in centaur fashion by eating him. He finds is frightened at first seeing her loom over him but soon finds her comforting and insides enjoyable. She finds it to be extremely enjoyable as its pretty much an orgasm every second. She finds it so enjoyable that she asks him to marry her after she coats the forest white with jizz from cumming so much. After releasing him from her balls she tells him to hop in her “maidenhood” which he does and she gallops into the deep woods together.
The guy has no name or is just called pet names like darling or honey or sweetheart. the centaur girl brings the guy back to her village in a valley deep in the woods where he is surrounded by thousands of futa centaurs who use him as a communal husband and pass him around either voring him through their holes or making him fuck them until he has passed through them all they force breed with him by immobilizing him with each arm pulled into a dick and legs into an ass.each girl goes on a rotation with them grinding on him and getting him to cum inside them. his head getting assalted by cerea who lays her giant balls on his face. each girl gets pregnant but the reaction is taken to the extreme with each girl getting hyper pregnant and once pregnant they go outside revealing that theyre natural size is giantess level with each carrying a couple thousand kids each. some stuff included is them saying how futas are infertile and that they needed a male to reproduce and most would would be to freaked out and would be eaten by them. chapter ends with cerea going one on one with him being more passionate and caring with him doing a missionary pose. cerea gets the most pregnant and once done rests with the other girls grabbing the dude in her hand as they rest on top of a communal mountain of giant centaur girls peppering his face with giant kisses before falling to sleep
pls dm if available or interested
also how do i erase posts when theyre done
Tameimpala
New to the forum

Re: looking for writer to write for me

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:55 pm

Dude, did you not get the message from your first thread about this?

Nobody's going to make this shit happen for you, since you made it clear you can't afford what even the most novice hired gun is worth.

Write it yourself. Put some actual effort in, and get gud. After a few years, when you have a body of work, then maybe you'll attract fans who want to collaborate with you (provided you're respectful of their time and energy and don't act entitled to their labour).
Until then, please stop embarrassing yourself and everyone else. This is not how you participate in the world.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby Tameimpala » Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:20 pm

[completed]
Tameimpala
New to the forum

Postby Tameimpala » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:45 pm

Tameimpala wrote:looking for a experienced writer to do a 10k+ word story about a futa centaur doing yandere stuff over a guy who she wants to date/marry. will include anal,oral,cv,breast vore,mass vore in the previous sections maybe unbirth,permanent entrapment and romance. willing to do 10 usd per 1000 words hmu in the pms if your interested

[completed]
Tameimpala
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission