LF writer for F/M story [CLOSED]

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

LF writer for F/M story [CLOSED]

Postby BeMySlurry » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:09 pm

Hey there! Hope your day is going well! Love what you've done with your hair <3

Anyway, silliness aside, I'm currently in the market for an F/M story. The story would contain the following:

- Oral OR Anal vore, depending on what the writer enjoys more~
- Slight size difference (smaller pred/larger prey)
- Fatal digestion
- Disposal/Gas
- Incest (Brother/Sister)
- Sex
- Romance

Spoiler: show
The basic outline of the story (we can iron out the details over DMs) is: A young girl (between 16-20 yrs) has always had a crush on her older brother (25ish), which manifests as both intense romantic/sexual attraction, as well as a strong desire to devour him. She's eaten many different things over the years to try to simulate what it would be like to have him inside her (object vore, maybe feral prey too), but she loves him too much to try (plus she thinks it's impossible). Then, one day, she gets dumped by her boyfriend at a party and comes home drunk. Feeling vulnerable, she confesses her feelings to her brother, and eventually convinces him to fuck her. Afterwards, still in her drunken state, she swallows him whole and gets off to digesting him. She dumps him the next morning, with a bit of regret, but not too much :p

If this sounds interesting to you, send me a message and we can discuss it further! I'd be willing to pay for up to 5k or so words!
Last edited by BeMySlurry on Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BeMySlurry
New to the forum

Re: LF writer for F/M story

Postby ConceptCorner01 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:56 pm

hello there! im fine with writing all of the above criteria! check out my page! I don't have expericence writing smaller prey, but im guessing you want little sister stuff. Id be glad to do it!
ConceptCorner01
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hiring for commission