Seeking authors for CANON vore stories (OPEN!)

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Seeking authors for CANON vore stories (OPEN!)

Postby TheCreeper » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:03 am

I'm looking to hire an author to commission a vore story featuring multiple (unsure of how many at this time) female or male canon characters from popular media such as anime, cartoons, movies, video games and comic books. I have multiple ideas in mind and some feature only male prey, some feature only female prey. Prior knowledge of these characters and their media is helpful but not mandatory but some familiarity or research would be beneficial if interested. I do not expect perfect clones but some sense of familiarity would be very beneficial to the quality of the story. Feel free to PM for more details/if interested and for the story ideas. Once I find an author that fits the bill, that particular idea will no longer be available so it is first come first serve. Now regardless of whatever story, idea or commission goes forward, here are a few key points to remember before messaging me:

1. I'm seeking soft, oral, head first vore ONLY!
2. I am not interested in any prey being stripped nude in any story.
3. I am a bigger fan of creature/animal/beastly/monster predators than humanoid ones. That does not mean mindless or speechless beasts necessarily.
4. Detailed/verbose/descriptive/experienced authors are HIGHLY sought after. I repeat, HIGHLY sought after.
5. I will provide a list of all the media I am seeking prey from upon request. If interested and the list is requested, I humbly ask all interested parties to go through the list and list ALL the media they recognize/are familiar with enough when producing the canon characters in the story.
6. I prefer to be highly involved in setting up details, story elements, specifics etc.
7. A list of sought out kinks and specific areas of focus/detail will additionally be provided upon request.
8. It is not mandatory but it is highly helpful to have a sample of your work so I have an idea of your writing style.

Feel free to ask ANY questions and to contact me if interested on here or Discord if preferred.
Last edited by TheCreeper on Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:24 pm, edited 9 times in total.
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Looking to commission author for CANON vore story!~

Postby MrAramax » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:55 pm

Still looking for writers? :-D
From drawing anime characters on the classroom desk to this... not gonna lie, a surprise to be sure but a welcome one
MrAramax
New to the forum

Re: Looking to commission author for CANON vore story! (Upda

Postby KittyBoi » Thu May 20, 2021 10:55 am

Hey there, send me a PM. I'd be happy to talk with you and see if we can come up with anything satisfactory.
It's not hard to be greedy... a little bit of overindulgence goes a very long way.

Feel free to support me: https://subscribestar.adult/kittyboi
KittyBoi
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking to commission author for CANON vore story! (Upda

Postby TheKawaiiCommie » Thu May 20, 2021 1:45 pm

Hey! Feel free to DM me with more details, I'd be potentially open to this.
TheKawaiiCommie
Somewhat familiar

Re: Seeking commission author for CANON vore story! (MALE PR

Postby Cygni » Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:01 pm

If you're still looking for writers, send me a PM.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Seeking authors for CANON vore stories (OPEN!)

Postby TheBagLobster » Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:25 am

Sent a pm, thank you for considering
TheBagLobster
New to the forum

Re: Seeking authors for CANON vore stories (OPEN!)

Postby 4thedegen » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:15 pm

I have many different stories on my page if you'd like to consider. I'd like like to see your list so I can actually state off who I am familiar with. I also have comm information as well
4thedegen
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission